Everything Off Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Those two stiffs eat up $7.8M of our cap. Maybe we can trade them for a big? Might have to include a first round pick though.

I have no idea what Houston is doing right now.. but PJ Tucker has an $8M expiring contract. I'd totally welcome him back for one more year
    Tucker
    Pascal
    OG
    Van Vleet
    Kyle

Small Ball Tampa Bay Raptors,

while those Clippers are recreating 2018-19 World Champion Toronto Raptors

we are recreating 2019-20 Rockets basketball

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Those two stiffs eat up $7.8M of our cap. Maybe we can trade them for a big? Might have to include a first round pick though.

I have no idea what Houston is doing right now.. but PJ Tucker has an $8M expiring contract. I'd totally welcome him back for one more year
      You'd welcome back the #TorontoHater???

Idk I liked him back in the day buuuuut

we didn't need him then why do we need him now???

We need all the $$ we got for #AD2020

which should set us up nicely for

#KAWHI2021111111111

Comment

• Masai must be really confident he can sign a big piece or two next summer. A trade in the couple next days would be nice also, indeed.

Comment

• This reminds me of the year min had nothing but guards on their team hoping to trade for something. This is horrible team management

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
            This reminds me of the year min had nothing but guards on their team hoping to trade for something. This is horrible team management
            don't underestimate Masai!

Comment

• TomAmnot wrote: View Post

don't underestimate Masai!

Or...

ya know...

do.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Masai has done it again?
                Hadn't watched this video when you posted it earlier, Mixx. Great stuff.

Also worth a watch are the highlights of this game last year when Baynes went off for 37 points on 9 3-pointers, with 16 rebounds and 2 blocks.

We'll be expecting this nightly, Aron. No presh.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

Hadn't watched this video when you posted it earlier, Mixx. Great stuff.

Also worth a watch are the highlights of this game last year when Baynes went off for 37 points on 9 3-pointers, with 16 rebounds and 2 blocks.

We'll be expecting this nightly, Aron. No presh.

He was gold for my fantasy team until he got hurt.

Comment

• Bringing back bruno would be also very nice since our PF spot is thin

Comment

• Oshae Brissett is a more likely PF depth addition than Bruno I would think.
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• I wonder if Chris Finch had any influence on letting Ibaka and Gasol move on, and rolling with Baynes and Boucher. He is credited with helping Jokic developing his game, and is here to improve our half court offense.

Comment

• Quirk wrote: View Post
                          I wonder if Chris Finch had any influence on letting Ibaka and Gasol move on, and rolling with Baynes and Boucher. He is credited with helping Jokic developing his game, and is here to improve our half court offense.
                          I do think that there is a possibility the offense is more fluid with this new core.

Comment

• Kinda funny how Nurse was sold as the offensive genius that revamped Casey's Raptors, gets the head coach job, builds the greatest defense the team has ever had, brings in Chris Finch to fix the offence.

Masai is not done.

Comment

• Also, Boucher's numbers for last year are outstanding. I can see someone like Finch looking at his positive impact stats, and fairly elite production stats and think, I can work with that and use this guy in a bigger role.

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
                                This reminds me of the year min had nothing but guards on their team hoping to trade for something. This is horrible team management
                                I suspect that Masai and Bobby have a plan A, B, and C with options red black and blue for each one. These two guys, who you believe are guilty of "bad management" got a championship last year, and managed a team that finished 2nd in the league last season. And somehow have forgotten to run a team? Given the choices that they suddenly have lost their marbles or you don't understand what they are doing, I'll take the answer behind door #2.

It's frustrating when things don't go the way you had hoped, but the truth is there are a lot of moving pieces in the NBA. When players are turning down more money to go to locations that offer something they prefer, management doesn't have much to do with it.

Comment

Working...
                                X