Everything Off Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
    my question now is this... should we go for nic batum and just waive TD?
    His agent says the Raps are among the 6 teams interested in signing him, along with Nets, Bucks, Warriors, Jazz and Kawhi.

Comment

• WTF is Charlotte doing anyway? Imagine being them. You draft Lamello, strong draft next year have a weak team and finally close to getting out of the Batum contract. Just one more year. Then you spend $120 mill on Gordon Hayward which will probably make you better than 3-4 teams and you streatch Batum and pay that shit for way longer than necessary. What a shit show.

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

His agent says the Raps are among the 6 teams interested in signing him, along with Nets, Bucks, Warriors, Jazz and Kawhi.
        Wait I thought raptors have a team option for this year on TD

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post

Yeah hes not a full time 5. Hes good flying around the court, attacking the rim for lobs, tip dunks, oboards, hunting for blocks, etc. That style becomes a bit easier as a 4 than a 5.
          Sounds like a centre to me. I think Boucher/Baynes would work together fine in a pinch, they can both shoot, but in 2021 with Nurse as the coach I don't think he's going with twin towers even if that means Bembry at the 4 or something wild (in reality it's OG that's going to be getting these backup 4 minutes, maybe even Stanley if he's figured his ish out).

The 5-spot is where Boucher creates a mismatch with his speed and skill-game.

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
            WTF is Charlotte doing anyway? Imagine being them. You draft Lamello, strong draft next year have a weak team and finally close to getting out of the Batum contract. Just one more year. Then you spend $120 mill on Gordon Hayward which will probably make you better than 3-4 teams and you streatch Batum and pay that shit for way longer than necessary. What a shit show.

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

Does Batum's agent know that all we can offer him, barring a salary dump, is the vet minimum?

Comment

• TheWaterboy wrote: View Post

Does Batum's agent know that all we can offer him, barring a salary dump, is the vet minimum?
                Probably that's all he'll be offered from any team - especially since they know Charlotte would be paying him $9M for each of the next three years

Comment

• Damn guys, do you know how long it's been since Kyle Lowry didn't have home court in the playoffs?

I'm tellin you, Lowry/FVV/OG/Siakam is a damn good core this year. They're 2-4 in the East and I'd give them a higher probability at 2 than 4.

Gonna be something like 10 consecutive years the Raptors beat the over.
                  "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post

Wait I thought raptors have a team option for this year on TD
                    the guarantee date is very close to right now

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                      Damn guys, do you know how long it's been since Kyle Lowry didn't have home court in the playoffs?

I'm tellin you, Lowry/FVV/OG/Siakam is a damn good core this year. They're 2-4 in the East and I'd give them a higher probability at 2 than 4.

Gonna be something like 10 consecutive years the Raptors beat the over.
                      dude I'm excited honestly... not saying it will be 2 seed but they i think are top 4/5 easily

Comment

• TheWaterboy wrote: View Post

it doesn't matter he still gets all his money from charlotte lol

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
                          I would say it all depends on Siakim, but I gotta feeling OG is gonna break out in a star this year, raps should sign this guy before this year and trade Powell, free that money up, OG is you future, dont wait..nothing is guaranteed with Giannis.
                          4 to 5th seed, but more likely bottom 4 seed.
                          nah you gotta let it play out...

if Powell is opting in its because he had a bad year... you dont want his cap hold right now we have 45 million in guaranteed salary including powell's current deal..

OG's deal would eat into that ... I think if you can get OG to sign for 16 million sure do it but I doubt he signs anything less than 18.. we might beable o get him around a 20 mill range but again why eat into next year.. if we wait we could potentially get giannis and resign og.

Comment

• if giannis signs the super max you resign og to an extension ASAP

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post

Sounds like a centre to me. I think Boucher/Baynes would work together fine in a pinch, they can both shoot, but in 2021 with Nurse as the coach I don't think he's going with twin towers even if that means Bembry at the 4 or something wild (in reality it's OG that's going to be getting these backup 4 minutes, maybe even Stanley if he's figured his ish out).

The 5-spot is where Boucher creates a mismatch with his speed and skill-game.
                              Boucher isn't a tower though, in a good way. Mobile, high motor, long, athletic - yes. Can he play centre, sure, but I don't like him in a lot of matchups. At the same time, his skills are probably better when hes guarded by and guarding someone smaller. You can choose to look at it as limited or versatile - id say probably more limited until he puts on strength and/or adds a more reliable jumper. If he improves in those two areas though, watch out.

Comment

• https://www.tigersjerseycap.com/inde...oduct_id=17860

Comment

Working...
                                X