Everything Off Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DanH wrote: View Post

If anything you had suggested were a path to convincing Giannis to come this would make sense.

Now, setting yourself up to have to dump salaries later and weaken your team around said player, that's a good way to tarnish your reputation around the league and prevent any future chance at adding other transcendent talents.
    Why some are stuck typing blogs on salary cap and others are doing the real thing.

Comment

• Dewan waived. Must be choosing Brissett/Watson/Harris over him
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
        Dewan waived. Must be choosing Brissett/Watson/Harris over him
        I'd think Brissett would make the most sense as a 3/4 to provide some frontcourt depth. Harris and Watson being on 2 ways. But did not see this particular waiver coming, so who knows?

The plan for a star signing in 2021 no longer includes a single C on the roster or with rights, not that Hernandez made the depth chart much more robust.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
          Dewan waived. Must be choosing Brissett/Watson/Harris over him
          Wonder if they go after Batum now?

Comment

• What does this mean for Davis?
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
              What does this mean for Davis?
              Waiving Davis never made sense. If he's guilty or the Raptors don't want him around they will trade him. He's too valuable to just drop and waive.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                I got us.
                Thanks while it lasted Dewan

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Wonder if they go after Batum now?
                  The mystery continues, lol.

Masai a smart man, taking risk rather than writing stupid blogs

Comment

• I've been away for a bit. Where did this Batum talk even come from? Link?

Comment

• lol he took it well...sad it didn't work out.

Comment

• Tmac2darak wrote: View Post
                        I've been away for a bit. Where did this Batum talk even come from? Link?
                        There was a rumor that Toronto was among a few teams were interested in signing Batum after he was waived. Personally I think he is on a rapid decline & I'd rather give the minutes to other younger players on the team.

Comment

• Dewan good luck 2 you..hope u can find a bench 2 sit and watch for million or so, not bad money for being cheerleader, as for Davis guilty or not his gotta get traded, dont waive him, his got trade value, I'm pretty sure there is a team that would give us 2nd rd pick, I think Brisset should be waived 2,his not gonna get opportunity with raps..as for this Watson kid, this guy has the same mentality as Piscial and Freddy, this guy has game, I don't know where Masai found him, but damn..glad we have him.
                          "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                          My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Pretty disappointed about Dewan... I liked him. I trust Masai and Co, though.

Comment

• Dewan waived, must be a big trade for Giannis or Beal incoming!

One can dream at least

Comment

• Year 7...its a lucky number. Maybe he will make it.

Comment

Working...
                                X