Everything Off Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
    Year 7...its a lucky number. Maybe he will make it.

He's still two years away from being two years away though

Comment

• HogieTime wrote: View Post
      Dewan waived, must be a big trade for Giannis or Beal incoming!

One can dream at least
      There goes the Dewan and McCaw trade for Beal ...

Comment

• Huh. Waiving Dewan is odd, he was dirt cheap, but if they think he doesn't have the upside to contribute in the near term I'm not gonna get upset about it.

Means nothing for TD. He may still be waived (have until Sunday). He may be kept past Sunday then traded. He may be kept past Sunday then waived (just stuck with paying his salary). He may just be kept.

I suspect the roster spot for now is shoehorned for Brissett to provide some cheap F depth. Imagine they would sign him to a two year deal so he hits RFA with full Bird Rights.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
          Huh. Waiving Dewan is odd, he was dirt cheap, but if they think he doesn't have the upside to contribute in the near term I'm not gonna get upset about it.

Means nothing for TD. He may still be waived (have until Sunday). He may be kept past Sunday then traded. He may be kept past Sunday then waived (just stuck with paying his salary). He may just be kept.

I suspect the roster spot for now is shoehorned for Brissett to provide some cheap F depth. Imagine they would sign him to a two year deal so he hits RFA with full Bird Rights.
          Is Paul Watson still under contract? Nurse spoke highly of him and his chances going forward after the bubble.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post

Is Paul Watson still under contract? Nurse spoke highly of him and his chances going forward after the bubble.
            PWJ is still on a 2 way.

My guess he will get a roster spot & Harris will get a 2 way?!

Comment

• Hopefully it's Brissett, he seems to fit the mold of what you'd want in a backup smaller-ball 4.

Comment

• When does training camp start? This is wild.

Comment

• Back in the league:

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                    When does training camp start? This is wild.
                    I believe December 1st
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Batum is done. More excited to see Watson than Batum

TD is amazing we should keep him. We dont know what happened. Give the guy a break. He shot over 50% deep when he played 24+ minutes. Keeper! He’ll kick ass wherever he goes it would be a big mistake

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                        Back in the league:

Bucks Management: "Hey Giannis don't worry we got you Costco Bogdan so you're staying right??!"

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                          Back in the league:

Glad to see him back. Not sure he will get much of a chance to play but I always thought he was good enough to be on a NBA roster.....

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post

PWJ is still on a 2 way.

My guess he will get a roster spot & Harris will get a 2 way?!
                            You can have 2 two way deals. Right now PWJ is on one. Assumption is Harris gets the other.

My assumption is Brissett gets the open roster spot on a two year minimum deal. Alternatively, they could give him a 2 way and give PWJ or Harris an NBA deal but I think Brissett is the likeliest recipient of the full roster spot.
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Stupid question why didn’t we sign I drafted Omer yurtseven? I think these are last resort signings they believed either Ibaka or gasol was coming back. I do believe they have the strength to sign giannis.

Comment

• Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
                                Batum is done. More excited to see Watson than Batum

TD is amazing we should keep him. We dont know what happened. Give the guy a break. He shot over 50% deep when he played 24+ minutes. Keeper! He’ll kick ass wherever he goes it would be a big mistake
                                Keep TD!!!!
                                Everyone deserves a 2nd chance.
                                Kid doesn't have a history of crazy attitude on off the court prior to this.
                                Something crazy happened that made him snap.
                                I think the team wants to keep him too or they'd have dropped him already.

Comment

Working...
                                X