No announcement yet.

Everything Off Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The rockets are just giving Harden every single SuperMax contract aging Pg to play with and see what he can do lol. Who he going to come for next Dame? Don't you dare try to come for Lowry, Unless maybe he wants to come here if we strike out on Giannis
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Houston is a mess.

​​​​​
      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Can't help but feel that both Washington and Houston won and lost this trade.

Give me more drama-filled Western Conference teams!

Comment

• No contract is unreadable.

Harden is going to be traded. Just not sure if it will be before the season starts or not.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
            No contract is unreadable.

Harden is going to be traded. Just not sure if it will be before the season starts or not.
            The key with a untradeable contract is finding another untradeable contract to match it. OKC was able to turn chris paul into a positive asset let's see of either of these 2 teams can do the same

Comment

• Pretty sure both Houston and Washington just kinda said "Good Luck" to each other, and shrugged their shoulders on this one. Lol

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                Pretty sure both Houston and Washington just kinda said "Good Luck" to each other, and shrugged their shoulders on this one. Lol
                Ya both were not going anywhere with how they were constructed. Might as well say fuck it let's try another PG. Personally I like the wall and harden pairing better then Westbrook's beal but dont think houston makes it any further then the previous 2 all star PGs they tried

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

Think you're gonna have to look a great deal further into the future if you're expecting any answer other than the obvious.
                  It's a question for 2021, if Kahwi is available.

Giannis is a no brainer, but a 31 year old Kawhi is less obvious.

Comment

• Sucks for Westbrook, a really good player and a good teammate from what players are saying (opposite from what media is saying). He just needs a proper system to be tamed and flourish. Gets traded like a commodity these days, yes due to his contract, but I think he's worth it if used properly.
                    Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• Quirk wrote: View Post

It's a question for 2021, if Kahwi is available.

Giannis is a no brainer, but a 31 year old Kawhi is less obvious.
                      I’ll requote, as this was what you posed from pages ago... “OG will probably never be as good as Kawhi at his best, but who will be better in 21-22, Kawhi or OG?”

Nobody else went near it I see, but no, it’s not a question.

I’m a big, big fan of OG -- but so long as Kawhi can still step on a basketball court, I expect him to unquestionably be the superior player until he’s at least 35 or thereabouts. This is not a hot take. We’re talking about one of the top five players in the league. Will Kawhi have to stay healthy? Yup. But we’re not talking about Joe Johnson here. It’s Kawhi freakin Leonard.

And besides... in the unlikely event Kawhi would choose to return to the Raps... what I wouldn’t give at that stage to see Kawhi, OG and Pascal on the floor at the same time. In no world do you not sign him just cause you have OG.

(Not to attack ya for the hypothetical)

Comment

• inthepaint wrote: View Post

We may finally optimize our corner 3's (like the rest of the league does to us) with this guy. In particular, I can see Norm, Thomas, Baynes and OG thriving under the guidance of a good offence coach that values motion offence and secondary actions from pick and rolls
                        Norm, Flynn, Thomas and Len with one of Lowry or Fred leading the way could have a field day playing bench lineups if they seriously start using the PnR.
                        Last edited by Puffer; Thu Dec 3, 2020, 04:20 PM.

Comment

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post
                          Sucks for Westbrook, a really good player and a good teammate from what players are saying (opposite from what media is saying). He just needs a proper system to be tamed and flourish. Gets traded like a commodity these days, yes due to his contract, but I think he's worth it if used properly.
                          Westbrook demanded a trade. He got what he wanted.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                            Pretty sure both Houston and Washington just kinda said "Good Luck" to each other, and shrugged their shoulders on this one. Lol
                            Neither are contenders at the moment, but Washington got the far better player. Russ for all his warts, is one of the few players that can take a mediocre team to the playoffs. Houston still has a move to go with trading Harden...not sure who you could surround wall with that could make them better though. Maybe Harden for Klay with a young prospect + pick?

Comment

• Comment

• Really surprised he didn't go for a 2+1 and then get 35% of the cap after being a 10 year vet. Even if injured he's the type of star that would still get a max, like KD did in Brooklyn.

Comment

Working...
                                X