No announcement yet.

Everything Off Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry for leaving you out to dry Goldblum! I do think PG would be a little old for Milwaukee.

​​​​​It's not impossible. But it is very unlikely. I honestly doubt Milwaukee looks to stay good if they lose Giannis. Makes more sense to try to get a SnT with a team that will help them replenish their pick cupboard a bit. Also, based on the timing of the pick trades they made, it is better for them to take an immediate step back than to delay it out a few years.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• So why didn't we go after Harry Giles?

18 points, 14 rebounds, 3 steals, 2 blocks in 25 minutes.

The Raptors' management might have pursued Giles - he just decided to sign with Portland instead. The bubble might have had something to do with it

Giles' quote

“There’s so many guys I can learn from, the coaches, and it’s just a great thing seeing the guys play in the bubble, too. It was motivating. It was great to see how they played together and how, even the bench, everybody was like all in one.

I stayed in the same hotel as Portland in the bubble too, and I just saw how they were, you know, gathering up all the time, meeting as a team. You know, little stuff like that. It’s just cool to know you’re going to a place like that where I got to see it with my own eyes from another perspective. Like I said, I’m here and I’m happy.”

nba_4_life wrote: View Post

Thought that as well, but convinced myself that its only a preseason game of a blowout win. Also it is against the bulls.... hopefully im right lol
      Correction - it was against the Kings, not the Bulls. Giles got to face such noted centers as Richaun Holmes and Frank Kaminsky last night

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
        John Wall and Demarcus Cousins both looked really good. Good for Houston, they deserve it. Hopefully, Harden comes to his senses and plays it out in H-town, that team could be really great if Wall and Cousins are for real. Loved the way their offense worked tonight compared to MDA. I truly hated his offense lol.
        It was the Bulls.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
          Bruno stuffing the stats and leading the Rockets in minutes.
          Mark my words, raptors will soon regret letting bruno go :'(

Comment

• I do not talk to pawns - Kyrie Irving

Why’d he have to go and make himself so likeable? A few more things like this and I could grow fond of the guy. Though, in fairness to pawns, the media is far less valuable.

Comment

• The Lakers playing without LJ, AD, Matthews, Schroeder and Caruso just destroyed the Clippers.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                The Lakers playing without LJ, AD, Matthews, Schroeder and Caruso just destroyed the Clippers.
                Who the hell is Horton-Tucker? He's the reason they won. Guy had a 33/10/4 game with 4 steals and a team high +36.

Comment

• Also Harry Giles again had a big game (this time in a loss). 19 points, 13 rebounds, 3 steals and a block. 5 PF though.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Who the hell is Horton-Tucker? He's the reason they won. Guy had a 33/10/4 game with 4 steals and a team high +36.
                    He's only 20 years old too
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Alex len beyond trash, wish raptors could get dewayne dedmon instead

Comment

No idea who he is but his game is really divers. Shoots, drives and finishes at the rim, has some nice passes too. It's obviously early, but Lakers may have found a rotation player here. The rich get richer.

Comment

Volume scoring SG/combo guard is one of the easier positions to inflate numbers in the NBA, if given the opportunity and USG (e.g. Nunn, Herro, Sexton, Dinwiddie, Dillon Brooks, Clarkson, Devonte Graham, FVV, Schroeder, etc......). Terence Davis could have easily been putting up 18-20ppg last year on a less veteran team.

I wouldn't expect THT to be getting the same USG when AD and Lebron get back, but that's nice pick the Lakers made at #46. Gasol is also a perfect with AD and Lebron.... he never has to a take another shot.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                            The Lakers playing without LJ, AD, Matthews, Schroeder and Caruso just destroyed the Clippers.
                            The Lakers were pretty thin last year but are loaded with cheap pick ups this season. Ones that make sense, too. Sometimes Lebron pulls in a bunch of washed ring chasers who don't actually help on the court, all name recognition and no game left in the tank. I don't think that's true this time around, that team is going to be hard for anyone to beat this year.
                            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• (courtesy JLew)

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post

(courtesy JLew)
                                That absolutely sucks .....

Comment

Working...
                                X