• Show
Clear All

• Jclaw wrote: View Post

(courtesy JLew)
    That just makes me laugh... lol

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

That just makes me laugh... lol
      That's the right answer...together they make up the magical 2019 Champs..on their own....who knows?

Comment

• So some dude is suing Jerry West for 2.5 million dollars because he helped Clippers get Kawhi and never got paid by West. LOL wtf is this league
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
          So some dude is suing Jerry West for 2.5 million dollars because he helped Clippers get Kawhi and never got paid by West. LOL wtf is this league
          TMZ mentions it:
          https://www.tmz.com/2020/12/14/jerry...n-free-agency/

Kawhi has some interesting friends in his circle.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
            So some dude is suing Jerry West for 2.5 million dollars because he helped Clippers get Kawhi and never got paid by West. LOL wtf is this league
            Uncle Dennis got the referral $$$

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

TMZ mentions it:
              https://www.tmz.com/2020/12/14/jerry...n-free-agency/

Kawhi has some interesting friends in his circle.
              If true this is so dirty and Kahwi has it all over him too I'd bet....yah, I'm sure Jerry West needed a friend of Kawhi Leonard to hook him up with Uncle Dennis to convince Kawhi to sign in a city where every NBA fan and his mother knew he was interested in going .... no way Jerry West or Ballmer could find Uncle Dennis' number.

"Wilkes says he told West and the Clippers they needed to get Paul Georgefirst and foremost to hook Kawhi. He then says he helped connect West with Kawhi's uncle.
              Wilkes also claims in the suit he gave West a specific gameplan for how the Clippers should pitch Kawhi during an important meeting with West, Leonard, Doc Rivers and others in July 2019.
              "This information was vital," Wilkes said in the lawsuit, "because it was the exact information Kawhi Leonard wanted to hear at the time in order to effectuate his signing with the Clippers."
              Wilkes also says he helped facilitate a deal between West and Kawhi's uncle ... in which West agreed to give Uncle Dennis a Southern California home and a travel expense account."

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                So why didn't we go after Harry Giles?

18 points, 14 rebounds, 3 steals, 2 blocks in 25 minutes.
                I was on the Harry Giles train as well. Front row.
                That the price tag was an incredibly low one year prove it million dollar deal really stings. Especially when Stanley is going to get 3.2M for a deep deep bench role. I can only guess that because he doesn't shoot the three (and thats a must in Nurses system) thats why we passed.
                Or,
                Harry said he didn't want to play here.

Still.. a mil for a 22 year old athletic 5.
                It is what it is.

There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                - TGO

Comment

• Did I hear correctly that Houston just traded for Lou Williams?

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                    Did I hear correctly that Houston just traded for Lou Williams?
                    I haven't seen or heard anything. Where did you hear that?

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

I was on the Harry Giles train as well. Front row.
                      That the price tag was an incredibly low one year prove it million dollar deal really stings. Especially when Stanley is going to get 3.2M for a deep deep bench role. I can only guess that because he doesn't shoot the three (and thats a must in Nurses system) thats why we passed.
                      Or,
                      Harry said he didn't want to play here.

Still.. a mil for a 22 year old athletic 5.
                      It is what it is.
                      The Kings and Blazers were in the same hotel in the bubble. He admired how well they interacted and competed, and wanted to join them. I'm not sure if the Raptors ever called him or his agent, but he may have had made his decision up already.

Comment

• Damn... Giannis re-signing with Bucks according to Shams.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                          Damn... Giannis re-signing with Bucks according to Shams.
                          There it is.

Comment

• We needed max room for Matt Thomas anyway. Oh well.

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
                              We needed max room for Matt Thomas anyway. Oh well.
                              That was your 1995th post.

Damn.

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
                                We needed max room for Matt Thomas anyway. Oh well.
                                Giannis can't shoot like Matt, so we have that.

Comment

Working...
                                X