X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LJ2
    replied
    inthepaint wrote: View Post

That thought crossed my mind too. Nate should bring FVV & Norm with him and send Oladipo & Turner, both of which hinted to be wanting out. Have a pick go on either direction to balance the trade.

Start Lowry-Oladipo-OG-Siakam-Serge and now we've got a lengthier backcourt with everyone capable of shooting and defending well. With ample minutes to TD/Thomas/Turner & Rico Hines Paul Watson off the bench, that's a team with depth to go deep into the playoffs and be ready for Giannis the following season.
    All depends on Dipo's health..he didn't look good in the playoffs. And I don't know what's going on with Turner but he looks to have regressed the last couple of years in Indiana.

Leave a comment:

• inthepaint
    replied
    LJ2 wrote: View Post
    Wonder if Nate joining Indiana increases the chances of a FVV sign and trade with them at all? If Olodipo wants out and Nate brings along the Raptors' love for having to PG's on the floor at all times, to Indiana.
    That thought crossed my mind too. Nate should bring FVV & Norm with him and send Oladipo & Turner, both of which hinted to be wanting out. Have a pick go on either direction to balance the trade.

Start Lowry-Oladipo-OG-Siakam-Serge and now we've got a lengthier backcourt with everyone capable of shooting and defending well. With ample minutes to TD/Thomas/Turner & Rico Hines Paul Watson off the bench, that's a team with depth to go deep into the playoffs and be ready for Giannis the following season.
    Last edited by inthepaint; Today, 02:04 PM.

Leave a comment:

• saints91
    replied
    I've been having redirect problems on my phone for weeks. It looked like it was fixed a week ago but it's back. I just stick to my laptop now

Leave a comment:

• Quirk
    replied
    bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
    Damm Nate knows all of Nicks secrets and know will be on a confrence rival. Its hard to know how good an assitant really is until he gets his chance to run his own ship. Wish him the best except for when he plays us.
    Hope Adrain Griffin doesnt get poached now too, Would hate to lose 2 big coaching piece of our championship team in one off season
    I don't mind. I want to see Fabulous Flournoy on the front bench.

Leave a comment:

• LJ2
    replied
    Wonder if Nate joining Indiana increases the chances of a FVV sign and trade with them at all? If Olodipo wants out and Nate brings along the Raptors' love for having to PG's on the floor at all times, to Indiana.

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    Damm Nate knows all of Nicks secrets and know will be on a confrence rival. Its hard to know how good an assitant really is until he gets his chance to run his own ship. Wish him the best except for when he plays us.
    Hope Adrain Griffin doesnt get poached now too, Would hate to lose 2 big coaching piece of our championship team in one off season

Leave a comment:

• TrueTorontoFan
    replied
    S.R. wrote: View Post

I don't even bother from my phone. Which means I'm on here a lot less and my kids now recognize me as their father.
    i dont even try from my phone

Leave a comment:

• slaw
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post

Am I and T Rex the only ones that can't access from our phones? Nobody else seems too bothered by this..
    Nah, I won't even try from my phone. I hear about this stuff and I stay far away.

Leave a comment:

• S.R.
    replied

Am I and T Rex the only ones that can't access from our phones? Nobody else seems too bothered by this..
    I don't even bother from my phone. Which means I'm on here a lot less and my kids now recognize me as their father.

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied

There's a thread called forum glitches a few posts down from this one. Lots of people with that problem.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    G__Deane wrote: View Post
    No new posts in 12 hours...when does the new season start .....

Leave a comment:

• nba_4_life
    replied
    We really are the spurs of the east. There are so many ex spurs assistant coaches that are/were head coaches in the league. now all we need is a generational talent like a tim duncan....

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post
    That sucks. Nick loved Nate.
    Another great Raptors bromance broken up right there. lol. Kyle & DeMar, Yak & Skills, Nick & Nate.

Silver lining is that Nurse's staff will probably be an attractive landing spot for elite assistant coaches now. If Chris Finch (who Nate beat out) doesn't get a gig, I could possibly see him replacing Nate.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    That sucks. Nick loved Nate.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied

Nate knows all of Nurse's secrets.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X