No announcement yet.

FIBA World Cup 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lithuania has an extra day's rest while France is playing back to back. Game at noon Eastern.

Comment

• LOL. Collet should use google more or something. He just brainwashed whole French media and they're going crazy about this schedule. lol.

Back in 2010, Lithuania played for 3rd place with less than 15 hours of rest.

Comment

• wow this 3D(ish) presentation is amazing!

Comment

• If Lithuania wants to win they gotta feed JV and make 3's
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• LOL @ Rockets' boy

Comment

• Excellent game so far.

Comment

• Lithuania killing the rebounds

Comment

• Jonas has been very consistent this tournament.

Comment

• Dat footwork, dat moves! Hours with Hakeem are paying off

Comment

• Great game so far

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                        Dat footwork, dat moves! Hours with Hakeem are paying off
                        JV looks more confident and smoother with his post moves

Comment

• JV with another great post up

Comment

• Clutch free throw shooting by France. JV for all tournament team.

Comment

• Sad that we lost, but this is how sport is. JV had a nice performance 25pts 8/12 shooting 9reb 0to in almost 35 minutes.

Comment

• Rudy's jaw and mouth are all messed up by a "dirty play" by one of the Larinovic twins.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...-cup/15577869/

"I've got a fracture in my jaw, a broken tooth and am going to probably need a root canal," Gay told USA TODAY Sports. "The top is where I got hit. It's painful. It's uncomfortable, and it still bleeds, so I've got to continuously gargle. It is what it is, man."
                                What it was, as Gay sees it, was an unnecessary play that he was sure to voice his opinion about at the time. While Gay had to leave the game because of the hit, he spoke up in the handshake line after the game. That sparked a shouting match between the two teams and included USA coach Mike Krzyzewski waving his arms amid the chaos and trying to play peacemaker.

"I think (the elbow) had a little bit to do with (the situation afterward)," Gay said. "It was a dirty play, man. It was a dirty play."

Comment

Working...
                                X