Poll: Favourite Raptors Jersey Era

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll: Favourite Raptors Jersey Era

Primary jerseys only obviously, what's your favourite era?

Stupid poll but it's the offseason now and it's a pandemic so fuck off, just pick one.

1995-1999 Original Dinos
    38.46%
    1999-2003 Vince Slam Dunk Purples
    15.38%
    2003-2006 Slam Dunk Purples v. 2.0
    7.69%
    2006-2015 TJ Ford and Chris Bosh GROATs
    0%
    2015-2020 We The Champs
    15.38%
    2020-? Chevrons, Baby
    23.08%
    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

i like the ones we wore in the finals best. t rex was right about those uniforms. (he's right about everything).

but they're not included in the poll, so i went with the new ones which are closest. i'm not into the new black jerseys though. the oldest uniforms they pay tribute to are kind of an embarrassment and i don't understand the need to pay tribute to them.

Comment

"Stupid poll but it's the offseason now and it's a pandemic so fuck off, just pick one."
      haha perfect

I like a more Raptor-ish logo, even if not the dino-dude

Comment

It's these red north jerseys and it's not all that close for me. I love the Huskies and always wanted a rebrand to huskies but obviously that's never happening.

Comment

I wasn't actually a big fan of the chevron look from last season.

The purple dino jersey's was cool for nostalgia reasons only, but not something I ever really liked. Thought it was a bit too corny.

Best jersey (non logo) were the WeTheNorth era jerseys (minus the OVO or military ones - puke). For logo I liked the one Bosh/TJ/Bargnani used. Never cared for the barney from back in the day. And the watermelon look now is much better than when it first appeared, but still kind of dumb.

Comment

Maury wrote: View Post

It's these red north jerseys and it's not all that close for me. I love the Huskies and always wanted a rebrand to huskies but obviously that's never happening.
            I like those but not with the red shorts. Prefer black shorts with red

Comment

Maury wrote: View Post

Somebody should make a poll of all the alternates. It would be a lot.
              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post

Somebody should make a poll of all the alternates. It would be a lot.
                Some of those are better than these choices

Comment

Working...
                X