Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll: Alternate Jerseys

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Poll: Alternate Jerseys

    Shout out to Katie Heindl (https://twitter.com/wtevs?s=20) compiled this list a year ago (https://ca.sports.yahoo.com/news/com...150605679.html) let's make it a poll. I'm not including any of the primary home/away combos (white & purple or white & red), only 3rd jersey blacks and other alternates. Also, looks like we can only do 10 poll questions so need to group some together here.









    16
    WTF Are Those Green Things - Comp10 and Christopher Miami Bosh
    6.25%
    1
    Heritage Nights - Italy and Spain
    0%
    0
    Alternate Blacks - "Ball"
    12.50%
    2
    Chinese New Year
    0%
    0
    Husky Throwbacks, home & away - The Real "What If?" Twin Towers
    37.50%
    6
    We The North Drake Night - Playoff Powell
    12.50%
    2
    Drake Night Chevrons - NBA Champion Point Gods, Jeremy Lin & The Pride of Rockford IL
    43.75%
    7
    We The North Black Alternates - Spicy P Will Be Back Next Year
    6.25%
    1
    Red & White Chevrons - NBA Champions!!!!!
    31.25%
    5
    Last edited by S.R.; Fri Oct 16, 2020, 10:35 AM.
    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

  • #2
    Went with R&W Chevrons because Championship and they're simple and clean... but loved them Blue Huskies - we were 5-0 wearing em that year and I was there for 3 of them.
    The Double Champ is here!
    Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
    Raptors: Larry O'Brien

    Comment


    • #3
      Drake Night White and Gold are my fav
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

      Comment


      • #4
        Husky ones were the best alt jerseys. The dark blue and white was a nice look on our players.

        Comment


        • #5
          -Champion chevrons just seems to obvious
          -blue and white looked great as well as for Huskies but they don't say Raptors to me.
          -can't vote for anything drunky drake
          Went for the alternate blacks

          Comment


          • #6
            MixxAOR wrote: View Post
            Drake Night White and Gold are my fav
            I have that one with Leonard 2 on the back. So fresh and so clean
            It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

            Comment


            • #7
              Those camo jerseys were sick.
              Hated the Green "St.Patrick Days" jerseys, because I think twice we wore them to play the Celtics, and it was just awkward as fuck. Lol

              Comment


              • #8
                planetmars wrote: View Post
                Husky ones were the best alt jerseys. The dark blue and white was a nice look on our players.
                Ya I loved these ones ...
                r/torontoraptors - My favourite Huskies in my favourite jersey

                Comment


                • #9
                  Joey wrote: View Post

                  Ya I loved these ones ...
                  r/torontoraptors - My favourite Huskies in my favourite jersey
                  I remember the game against the Bulls when Kyle didn't play and we came back down big when we put in Delon. Demar and Jimmy trading buckets in all timer. Probably my favourite Demar play of all time, when he got up and stuffed Robin Lopez at the end of regulation or OT. Awesome game. We were wearing these jerseys.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Maury wrote: View Post

                    I remember the game against the Bulls when Kyle didn't play and we came back down big when we put in Delon. Demar and Jimmy trading buckets in all timer. Probably my favourite Demar play of all time, when he got up and stuffed Robin Lopez at the end of regulation or OT. Awesome game. We were wearing these jerseys.
                    Kyle is my favourite Raptor of all time but this is one of my favourite regular season games ever.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Just rewatching the highlights of that game. A couple things I got wrong. First, this was the game Serge and Lopez went WWE on eachother and got ejected! Serge had just been traded a month before and the guys hadn't gotten used to him yet. That was a great moment that helped the fans love him. It wasn't delon that got put in, it was Fred and Yak. And obviously DD didn't stuff Lopez at the rim, it was Joffrey Lauvergne, but still my fav DD play of all time (even better than the dunk in Detroit). What a game. Simpler times...

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Maury wrote: View Post

                        I remember the game against the Bulls when Kyle didn't play and we came back down big when we put in Delon. Demar and Jimmy trading buckets in all timer. Probably my favourite Demar play of all time, when he got up and stuffed Robin Lopez at the end of regulation or OT. Awesome game. We were wearing these jerseys.
                        that was the same game Serge and lopez threw haymakers too.
                        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X