Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OldSkoolCool
    replied
    With our rebounding issues with the second unit, why are we not playing Bebe over Hansborough?

Bebe is a better defender than Tyler (who has been awful imo), and his length is a massive boost for rim protection for the second unit for about 7mpg.

Offensively from the last game it looks like he has a face up jimmy that the team trusts...and he will always be a threat for the lob on the PnR.

I would like to see Casey start trusting this young guy and getting him some burn, because in no way is the veteran player ahead of him better...

Leave a comment:

• mcHAPPY
    replied
    godkingleonidas wrote: View Post
    Operative words "a little". I'm guessing perhaps 2mm
    Damn split-ends

Leave a comment:

• godkingleonidas
    replied
    consmap wrote: View Post

Operative words "a little". I'm guessing perhaps 2mm

Leave a comment:

• Axel
    replied
    consmap wrote: View Post

That is sad. His hair was awesome.

Leave a comment:

• consmap
    replied

Leave a comment:

• godkingleonidas
    replied
    He needs a bigger Jesus piece
    https://twitter.com/bebe92/status/508322213968113664

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied

Dat hair though...

Leave a comment:

• Rapzilla
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MACK11
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Demographic Shift
    replied
    GLF wrote: View Post
    I remember one year he said he was like 250 something. Bebe already looks a bit bigger so I know he isn't 220 anymore. James Johnson definitely isnt 260 anymore. He's lost a lot of weight.
    Yeah those weight - height listings are pretty bogus. Serena Williams is listed at 150 lbs. I mean really. One of her legs weights 150 LBs.

Leave a comment:

• WJF
    replied
    stretch wrote: View Post
    Nogueira has a history tendonitis in the knees. More weight is more stress on those knees. Nerlans Noel looked awesome and skinny in summer league.
    Nogueira will never be a heavy/bulky guy, but he dos need to work on his core strength and adding a few pounds of muscle will not hurt his knees. The 10 pounds would be easily countered by proper training and prevention methods.

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    Better keep his weight down I agree. If we are facing bruiser type centre then use Hayes. I'm really hoping he'll bring some shot blocking to Raps.

Leave a comment:

• stretch
    replied
    Nogueira has a history tendonitis in the knees. More weight is more stress on those knees. Nerlans Noel looked awesome and skinny in summer league.

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    Dino4life wrote: View Post
    According to his own twitter account, Bebe has already worked out with Kakeem, not to keep shitting on Colangelo, but i don't understand what took so long for JV to work out with him. Did he ever actually there was plenty of talk that he was going to, but he's been busy working out everywhere and going to train with his national team, but haven't seen confirmation that it has happened yet.

All that to say, I'm so happy with the focus on developing young players that the team has now. and I'm glad after all we didn't sign a back up Center, Bebe's leash is gonna be that much longer. Haven't been this optimistic about the team in over 10 years.
    JV worked with him earlier this summer, before joining his national team.

Leave a comment:

• Dino4life
    replied
    According to his own twitter account, Bebe has already worked out with Kakeem, not to keep shitting on Colangelo, but i don't understand what took so long for JV to work out with him. Did he ever actually there was plenty of talk that he was going to, but he's been busy working out everywhere and going to train with his national team, but haven't seen confirmation that it has happened yet.

All that to say, I'm so happy with the focus on developing young players that the team has now. and I'm glad after all we didn't sign a back up Center, Bebe's leash is gonna be that much longer. Haven't been this optimistic about the team in over 10 years.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X