No announcement yet.

Everything Malachi Flynn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i am a bit disappointed that he even decided to choice such a lower tier game to play in. i don’t like his game much but he is a raptor i expect more

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

Pretty sure Flynn was indeed with the other roster guys watching the early SL games. Unlike, for example, OG.

It's the offseason, I'm not getting bent out of shape with how players spend it. Ultimately it will come down to whether he can contribute on the court.
      What does pretty sure mean ?

What I have read is OJ has been spending time with Barnes ..

Comment

• guyroch wrote: View Post

What does pretty sure mean ?

What I have read is OJ has been spending time with Barnes ..
        I too was pretty sure... Here he is, Malachi:

golden wrote: View Post

Meanwhile, there were reports of OG working out / shooting around with Scottie and Pascal at OVO -- but there's been no mention at any point that I've seen of OG at Summer League. 99% sure he wasn't there. Which... dude just had a birthday and it's the offseason... and he should do whatever he likes.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

Meanwhile, there were reports of OG working out / shooting around with Scottie and Pascal at OVO -- but there's been no mention at any point that I've seen of OG at Summer League. 99% sure he wasn't there. Which... dude just had a birthday and it's the offseason... and he should do whatever he likes.
          Pretty sure OG’s spent his summer in Toronto

Which can only be a good thing

Comment

And Flynn is smiling! Unlike his toxic teammates... Fred & Pascal.

Comment

Good to know thanks for the pic

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post

OG has always been known to dissapear during the summer but he usually hires his own private basketball skill clinics & thus far he always come better than the previous year.

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post

Ontario in the summer is the best place in the world

Comment

• Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post

Northern Ontario in the summer is the best place in the world

Comment

• Flynn with 52 pts at Drew League. His confidence in his shooting is growing. Could be a breakthrough type of season for him.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                        I still believe.
                        I still believe! #MIP

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• He’s shooting from waaay farther out to compensate for his height, just like Fred did. If that translates, then look out. Good stuff.

Comment

• Can anyone find the drew league rosters? I wanna see if he was playing against any NBA players this time or just more 40 year old dudes who coach kids at the YMCA.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                              Can anyone find the drew league rosters? I wanna see if he was playing against any NBA players this time or just more 40 year old dudes who coach kids at the YMCA.
                              don’t even waste your time we know what flynn is. btw those were all bad shots. i hope these videos ups his trade value

Comment

• The Drew League doesn't take anything seriously.. its a place for guys to have fun and get together in LA. I remember Siakam producing like a crazy 30 point triple double after his rookie year and he turned into an MIP and all-nba player. You then also see guys like Brandon Jennings have a huge game and he's out of the league.

A lot of those Flynn's 3's were pull ups. I don't see him getting many pull up opportunities but if he can make that shot, a catch and shoot should be really simple. Let's hope it translates. I'm still of the belief that he's a good player just playing on the wrong team. Our system just doesn't suit him at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X