No announcement yet.

Everything Malachi Flynn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More turnovers than assists right now in the 4th. 5/13 shooting 2/6 from 3....not sure that is killing it.
    Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
      More turnovers than assists right now in the 4th. 5/13 shooting 2/6 from 3....not sure that is killing it.
      Looks like he's trying too hard.
      smh

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
        More turnovers than assists right now in the 4th. 5/13 shooting 2/6 from 3....not sure that is killing it.
        That's summer league though. Hard to be a pass first PG without really any semblance of an offence to get people in the right spots. The shooting isn't inspiring, but it's also very small sample and not really important games yet. I think he'll be fine as long as he has a clear role and gets to stay within it. If FVV misses time, I'd be more concerned but Flynn looks the part of a capable back-up PG and it looks likely that Dragic will be on the team to start the season (based on lack of trade reports and reports that Raps aren't interested in buy-out).
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• It wouldnt surprise me if Flynn has a mandate from the coaching staff to work on getting his own/scoring of the dirbble for himself.. We are really going to lack that type of player in our 2nd unit. So they may be pushing him to try things outside his comfort zone. He was a really good passer/ facilitator last year i don't think that has just disappeared/
          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
            It wouldnt surprise me if Flynn has a mandate from the coaching staff to work on getting his own/scoring of the dirbble for himself.. We are really going to lack that type of player in our 2nd unit. So they may be pushing him to try things outside his comfort zone. He was a really good passer/ facilitator last year i don't think that has just disappeared/
            He will provide the offense for the 2nd unit. He can be a good 6th man candidate when he develops further. There is nothing wrong with that.

He is 23 years old !

Comment

• Flynn was a +23, 2nd best on the team after Ishmail, big reason we won so easily.

Comment

• Hello. I'm still on this team coach. Plz put me in, plz...
                "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
                  Hello. I'm still on this team coach. Plz put me in, plz...
                  he will play tonight I think

Comment

• Nick Nurse is just being a dick for not playing Flynn over that soon to be flea market relic

Comment

• I will preface this by saying I an not a big fan of his.

I like the different look that Banton gives us as a 3rd stringer, his pace of play has been great. Dragic is coming along and needs to find his groove if we are going to move him for any sort of asset. I am fine with Flynn getting some splinters right now. He looked a little disinterested to me when he has was in for his lone appearance.
                      Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                        Nick Nurse is just being a dick for not playing Flynn over that soon to be flea market relic
                        What I don’t understand is
                        1. why any Canadian would want Flynn to play over banton
                        2. in the preseason Flynn was looking off Barnes and forcing shots
                        3. his defence is not good enough to shut down the perimeter especially when we don’t have a Center.

admit your mistakes it was a mistake to draft him now send his ass to the 905 until we can put him in a package to trade him out of Toronto for good.

enough is enough he clearly doesn’t fit the roster clearly you have to be not watching games if you think otherwise

Comment

• This really shouldn't be a Banton vs. Flynn debate. Banton should get minutes, he's done well in short stints off the bench. Malachi is maybe the best pick and roll guy we have, and I think his D is underrated. When he gets his chance, I hope he does well. It benefits us if both guys flourish.

There's one guy who is getting guard minutes that 100% won't be on the team next year, and hasn't been performing all that well. I think Dragic should get a bit more run to figure it out and contribute off the bench. If he isn't wowing us... I rather play our young guys more.

Comment

• Dragic is getting run/leeway even though he's had a bad 4 games, because before that, he has an 867 game sample size that says he's a really good player. Let's have some patience with Nurses decision making, he has a locker room to manage too.
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
                              This really shouldn't be a Banton vs. Flynn debate. Banton should get minutes, he's done well in short stints off the bench. Malachi is maybe the best pick and roll guy we have, and I think his D is underrated. When he gets his chance, I hope he does well. It benefits us if both guys flourish.

There's one guy who is getting guard minutes that 100% won't be on the team next year, and hasn't been performing all that well. I think Dragic should get a bit more run to figure it out and contribute off the bench. If he isn't wowing us... I rather play our young guys more.
                              Your forget yuta no way Flynn plays over yuta . I am so glad nurse came out and set the record straight. It’s now up to the fans to except it. Flynn era is over before it started
                              Last edited by grindhouse; Wed Oct 27, 2021, 04:05 PM.

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post

Your forget yuta no way Flynn plays over yuta . I am so glad nurse came out and set the record straight. It’s now up to the fans to expect it. Flynn era is over before it started
                                They play different positions... yes we are positionless, but I doubt Yuta's minutes have any bearing on Flynn's minutes... or Flynn would be playing now.

Comment

Working...
                                X