Everything Malachi Flynn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• saints91 wrote: View Post

They play different positions... yes we are positionless, but I doubt Yuta's minutes have any bearing on Flynn's minutes... or Flynn would be playing now.
    Fred Trent OG Barnes birch
    banton yuta Barnes bouche precious
    dragic at point or SG
    svi at SG

where is Flynn in that?
    yuta can move to the 3 OG SG or vis versa

only a few more game till pascal is back then it’s a rap for Flynn

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post

What I don’t understand is
      1. why any Canadian would want Flynn to play over banton
      2. in the preseason Flynn was looking off Barnes and forcing shots
      3. his defence is not good enough to shut down the perimeter especially when we don’t have a Center.

admit your mistakes it was a mistake to draft him now send his ass to the 905 until we can put him in a package to trade him out of Toronto for good.

enough is enough he clearly doesn’t fit the roster clearly you have to be not watching games if you think otherwise
      You haven’t even answered my question about whether was it really you or your handler who put you up to say that OG is trash? Lol

so coming from you talking about Flynn, I may have some doubts

Nick Nurse being Nick Nurse who coached Team Canada and terribly failed because of his stubbornness is again just being a “cock” when it comes to players that ain’t his favorites.

nothing more there to justify there but it is what it is lol.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post

You haven’t even answered my question about whether was it really you or your handler who put you up to say that OG is trash? Lol

so coming from you talking about Flynn, I may have some doubts

Nick Nurse being Nick Nurse who coached Team Canada and terribly failed because of his stubbornness is again just being a “cock” when it comes to players that ain’t his favorites.

nothing more there to justify there but it is what it is lol.
        I said O is a role player which he is that debate is over unless he summons some inner super saiyan lol

nurse is a championship coach, our championship coach if he makes mistakes he earned the right to make those decisions.

All I ask u to do is watch Flynn defence and his shot selection and you get your answer of why he is not playing

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post

I said O is a role player which he is that debate is over unless he summons some inner super saiyan lol

nurse is a championship coach, our championship coach if he makes mistakes he earned the right to make those decisions.

All I ask u to do is watch Flynn defence and his shot selection and you get your answer of why he is not playing
          Like Pontius Pilate washing those hands eh? Lol

anyways….Flynn has to get game action, preseason was water under the bridge.

the 14 minutes that Dragon is getting from St. Nick is meaningless considering how shitty he was the past 4 games.

Banton only played 5 minutes the past game, 3 minutes before that and additional garbage time to make it worthwhile for whole of Canada to watch lmao.

You are not paying attention buddy

Comment

• Flynn was player of the year, and defensive player of the year for his conference in his final year in college. He showed some decent defense last year. Timely deflections, steals, etc. He was also named to the All G-league second team (ahead of Poole and Jalen Green who didn't even make it).

But he regressed over preseason. He's in the dog house for a reason and we have a lot of depth. He'll end up on the 905's, and come in when we have an injury or two. No way Dragic plays all 82 games. He's going to pull a hammy or something soon and be out for a stretch.

It's a long season.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
              Flynn was player of the year, and defensive player of the year for his conference in his final year in college. He showed some decent defense last year. Timely deflections, steals, etc. He was also named to the All G-league second team (ahead of Poole and Jalen Green who didn't even make it).

But he regressed over preseason. He's in the dog house for a reason and we have a lot of depth. He'll end up on the 905's, and come in when we have an injury or two. No way Dragic plays all 82 games. He's going to pull a hammy or something soon and be out for a stretch.

It's a long season.
              If he's in Nurse's doghouse then good luck to him but I'm not sure if that's the case or if he's just not a rotation piece on this roster given guys like Banton and even Yuta.

For example, if Barnes goes to the bench when Pascal comes back, you've got Barnes, Birch, Dragic, Yuta, Boucher, Svi and possibly Banton all ahead of him. Even if Dragic is moved, it's likely for a guy they are going to play coming back. Hard to see where Flynn fits in that mix.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

If he's in Nurse's doghouse then good luck to him but I'm not sure if that's the case or if he's just not a rotation piece on this roster given guys like Banton and even Yuta.

For example, if Barnes goes to the bench when Pascal comes back, you've got Barnes, Birch, Dragic, Yuta, Boucher, Svi and possibly Banton all ahead of him. Even if Dragic is moved, it's likely for a guy they are going to play coming back. Hard to see where Flynn fits in that mix.
                Yeah he'll have a hard time cracking the rotation. But there will be injuries. Dragic will likely be hurt first. Fred rarely plays 82 games a year, and Nurse loves playing him over 40 minutes a game. Banton seems to be ahead of him, until he screws up and sees more of the bench himself.

The problem is we're short on point guards. Especially playmaking guards. So Flynn has a role even with Pascal and Yuta coming back.

The point guard pecking order appears to be Fred-Dragic-Banton. But with an injury and with the 905 season starting up, that will change quickly.

Comment

• I don't care what anyone says, u play Flynn ove Dragic, your 3 and 1 and not 1 and 3, play Delano and Flynn..Dragic is a bum, trash, watch his D, horrible screen and roll, all players get buy him, even guys that are worse than him..just release him, we don't need the asset for him, he make our team with him really bad..19 million of pure hot golem garbage, he makes me sick. I can't stand him. One of the worse raptors of all time and he played only 4 games, awesome...S#$$$#ttttt...
                  "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                  My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
                    ... One of the worse raptors of all time and he played only 4 games, awesome...S#$$$#ttttt...
                    You have forgotten an awful lot of bad Raptors. Dragic doesn't even make the top 25 worst Raptors list.

Comment

• They've had a ton of games to start the season and they have 3 games in four nights, I'm sure Nick talked to Dragic about keeping him fresh and giving some young legs some run.

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
                        They've had a ton of games to start the season and they have 3 games in four nights, I'm sure Nick talked to Dragic about keeping him fresh and giving some young legs some run.
                        It was clearly a rest day for Dragic, he'll be back in the rotation next game. Hopefully with less minutes.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                          You know i'm one of biggest FVV fan here but Flynn is gonna be better than FVV. I also don't like the FVV comparison. FVV as a rookie was a benchwarmer for the Raptors. This guy Flynn looks like he's already one of the best players on the team. If he gets a chance, he's gonna produce.
                          He was a bench warmer cause of the extreme depth at the guard postion at the Raps at the time . When Fred went to the G-League he led the team to a title ..

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

It was clearly a rest day for Dragic, he'll be back in the rotation next game. Hopefully with less minutes.
                              Organization doing the prudent thing….preserving the relic in case a very interested buyer would call and offer a commensurate return.

Comment

• I had to dig deep to find this thread. Not a fan of Flynn myself but thought this deserved some attention
                                Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

Working...
                                X