No announcement yet.

Everything Aron Baynes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good time to bump this thread and go back and see what we all said when this guy was signed.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post

oof XD
      lol
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

I actually thought he'd become a fan favourite just due to his work ethic and decent results. Raptor fans have always loved banger/hustle under dogs

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
          Love this signing. I think he's going to be great. Just hope he stays healthy though.
          This was such a terrible take. And the irony is that Baynes has been healthy all year. He's missed three games with DNP-CD's. And not because of health.

Comment

It's always fun to read fans vies from a year or months ago; it's very enlightening and occasionally very humbling

On the rare event where I have missed a game, in prior seasons, it's been fun to read the in-game comments and how many times certain fans gave up and threw in the towel before epic comebacks and Raptor wins!

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post

This was such a terrible take. And the irony is that Baynes has been healthy all year. He's missed three games with DNP-CD's. And not because of health.
              I doubt anyone expected him to be this bad. He was decent last season, similar minutes but averaged double the points and shot 35% from 3.

Comment

[QUOTE=SkywalkerAC;n1363201]

Not too embarrassing.

Comment

GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                  Big welcome to our new starting center -- LET'S GO RAPS

​

(technical issues ..... let's try this again... Just gonna reverse this gif...)

​

Comment

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post

Adrian Griffin charged for assault on a mans pride
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Quirk wrote: View Post

Baynes is a good rotation big, but Boucher does a lot better, including shooting, rebounding, and defending. Baynes is better at passing, and more experienced. I agree Baynes is likely the starter day one, but if all goes well will be surpassed by Boucher and Len, who are both younger, more skilled and more talented.

I like the trio, we should be able to get productive minutes from the center spot, however if Baynes is the primary center, and neither Boucher nor Len blossom and surpass him, we're going to be taking a major step back at the position from last year, particularly with the defense of the starting line.

I was wrong

Comment

Working...
                        X