X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everything DeAndre' Bembry

Raps sign a mystery!

Who is this man???

Injury insurance in case #AD2020 goes down I guess.

And a Marcus Smart ejecter

I hope we still sign RHJ!

#RHJ2020
    #KAWHIII2021

TD replacement.

Comment

Honestly I think hes more of what they wanted McCaw to be. Big athletic ball handling guard who isnt really a scorer but sees the floor well so will create for others. Active defender too. Think he could fit in - if he ever learns to shoot he could even crack the rotation.

Comment

Comment

TomAmnot wrote: View Post
          TD replacement.
          No, not even close. TD can shoot.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post

No, not even close. TD can shoot.
            Bembry is here to make practices competitive, get rotation players sharper and give our starters a reason to have bench celebrations when he dunks on scrubs in garbage time.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post

Bembry is here to make practices competitive, get rotation players sharper and give our starters a reason to have bench celebrations when he dunks on scrubs in garbage time.
              Recreating Marcus Smart chaotic, annoying & physical in your face defense during practice should be his main goal.

Raptors were ill prepared for that especially FVV & Norm got blocked or checked too many times by being too casual on offense.

Comment

I've always sort of been a fan of Bembry. Everyone has that one guy that they like that has just never had the right opportunity or some other excuse when really they just suck. For me, James Johnson was that guy for a long time. I still think he could have been an incredible player if he was in the right situation. But over the last two years or so, Bembry has become that guy for me. He can stuff the stat sheet with blocks, steals, assists, rebounds. He's a playmaking and ballhandling wing which is exciting and he can defend. Who knows, though. He probably sucks.

Comment

Maury wrote: View Post
                  I've always sort of been a fan of Bembry. Everyone has that one guy that they like that has just never had the right opportunity or some other excuse when really they just suck. For me, James Johnson was that guy for a long time. I still think he could have been an incredible player if he was in the right situation. But over the last two years or so, Bembry has become that guy for me. He can stuff the stat sheet with blocks, steals, assists, rebounds. He's a playmaking and ballhandling wing which is exciting and he can defend. Who knows, though. He probably sucks.
                  Wow what an endorsement! Sure hope so!!!

Dunks look good so.

I'll even take just those!

By the way what happeend to that fool, what was his name?? That former Nuggets overrated fool uhhhhhhhh Kenneth Faried!!! That fool. Even if this man is like as good as that dude that would be fine.

But yeah what the heck happened to Kenneth Faried???? What a fool so overrated just a terrible trash player and it's good for the sport he's out of the league I guess.

By the way

#AD2020 is still alive!!

#TT2022 LET's GO

#KAWHIIIIIII20211111111111111111111111111111

Comment

You know how RHJ constantly had to be given the ball because he was so useless off the ball? And how because he was also useless on the ball it was always a hilarious disaster? Well, Bembry is all of that except the useless on the ball part. He might get some ball handling chances, or be used as a pick and short-roll option to playmake a bit out of the action. Especially in bench units if Fred is the PG on the floor.
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Got say it tho, I loved those stretches of Boucher and Rondae havoc, where it seems like the opposing team could not get near our basket without a go go gadget arm snagging the ball, pretty sure they where not that statisticaly impactful, but they sure where fun to see.

Comment

Quirk wrote: View Post
                        Got say it tho, I loved those stretches of Boucher and Rondae havoc, where it seems like the opposing team could not get near our basket without a go go gadget arm snagging the ball, pretty sure they where not that statisticaly impactful, but they sure where fun to see.
                        Ya gonna miss the RHJ. What can ya do! Honestly don't rly get why the signed Bembry over RHJ?? Did he want too much $$?? Maybe it was 'cause RHJ shot like 2 threes in a game against the Nets once when he wasn't supposed to

DanH was there some cap reason oorrrrrr?

Anyhow maybe they just need enough $$ to get

#AD2020

to ramp up for

#KAWHIIII2021111

Comment

NeedTristanThompson wrote: View Post

Ya gonna miss the RHJ. What can ya do! Honestly don't rly get why the signed Bembry over RHJ?? Did he want too much $$?? Maybe it was 'cause RHJ shot like 2 threes in a game against the Nets once when he wasn't supposed to

DanH was there some cap reason oorrrrrr?

Anyhow maybe they just need enough $$ to get

#AD2020

to ramp up for

#KAWHIIII2021111
                          Bembry is a better playmaker/ballhandler than RHJ, and is probably seen as higher upside, might be the reason. He's cheap enough that there's even an outside chance they could keep him while chasing a max slot too, so if they unlock some potential they don't just lose him right away.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post

Bembry is a better playmaker/ballhandler than RHJ, and is probably seen as higher upside, might be the reason. He's cheap enough that there's even an outside chance they could keep him while chasing a max slot too, so if they unlock some potential they don't just lose him right away.
                            Alright! Sounds good. Yeah you were saying above, he's a liiiil better.

They're like basically the same age. And I guess they had a close up look at RHJ last yr so.

I liked that man tho! Hope he comes back one day maybe. But probs not I guess :'(

#BIYOMBO2021????????????? (there's still hope!!!)
                            #AD2020
                            #KAWHIIIII20211111
                            Last edited by NeedTristanThompson; Wed Nov 25, 2020, 07:49 AM.

Comment

If more Bembry means less Stanley Johnson, then I'm here for this.
                              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Working...
                              X