Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kagemusha wrote: View Post

Where's our draft pick?
    Sure - whatever we can negotiate. That's just the baseline to make the salaries work.

Comment

Strange indeed. Len even started a few games back. Maybe it was for personal reasons (ie, Len can't keep playing this season due to COVID, etc). So we waive him. Frees up a roster spot to keep us flexible. He keeps his money.

Comment

Well... we're probably unlikely to be trading for Turner at present, as he just broke his hand.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post

These salaries work:

Lowry to Sixers.
          Scott/Green/Ferguson to Cavs.
          Drummond to Raptors.
          I don't see the point of this.. doesn't make us that much worse to initiate a tank. And really doesn't help us in the playoffs. Picks would have to be really generous. And I see Philly's pick being a bottom 5 pick which isn't worth it IMO.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post

I don't see the point of this.. doesn't make us that much worse to initiate a tank. And really doesn't help us in the playoffs. Picks would have to be really generous. And I see Philly's pick being a bottom 5 pick which isn't worth it IMO.
            Test drive Drummond to see if he meshes with the FVV/OG/Pascal core.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post

Test drive Drummond to see if he meshes with the FVV/OG/Pascal core.
              Nah that's a pass for me. I think he'll make about what Baynes is making now. Just bring him in on a 1+1 deal this summer and keep Lowry as an asset for a S&T.

Comment

Huh, interesting move. They must have some sort of target lined up...or maybe signing Yuta to a full deal?
                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                  Strange indeed. Len even started a few games back. Maybe it was for personal reasons (ie, Len can't keep playing this season due to COVID, etc). So we waive him. Frees up a roster spot to keep us flexible. He keeps his money.
                  Wouldnt be shocked if its covid related. Also could have figured he isnt going to fit and want to open a roster spot for Yuta. Doubt we would cut someone to open up a roster spot for a trade before the trade happens. Could sign someone too I guess. Heres a pile of busts and washed up guys we could sign:

https://basketball.realgm.com/nba/current_free_agents

Comment

That was short lived. I hope they sign Thon Maker, might as well try him out.

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
                      Huh, interesting move. They must have some sort of target lined up...or maybe signing Yuta to a full deal?
                      This is the NBA landscape changing move I'm expecting.

#GrangeBomb

Comment

That salary just sits dead now, right? So it's not like we open up any more cap room to add anyone else...

Kinda odd, no?

Wonder when the reasoning will become clear.

Comment

Good rediance, his trash..open roster spot..hopefully we can find shooting guard and center down the road..
                          "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                          My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
                            Good rediance, his trash..open roster spot..hopefully we can find shooting guard and center down the road..
                            A shooting guard?

Comment

Maybe love eventually? Since he can do time at pf too

Comment

If they replace Len with someone off waivers then I'm convinced we are intentionally taking a step back this season.

Comment

Working...
                                X