Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kagemusha
    replied
    Remember when Len was supposed to be the next Valanciunas?
    lol
    Hope we get our big fella back.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    Jclaw wrote: View Post

Must say that thought has crossed my mind. Salaries don't even come close to working so likely not him but hopefully someone serviceable? Can we be going for the PJ trifecta? I know someone out there wants Bruno
    These salaries work:

Lowry to Sixers.
    Scott/Green/Ferguson to Cavs.
    Drummond to Raptors.

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post
    Drummond incoming?
    Must say that thought has crossed my mind. Salaries don't even come close to working so likely not him but hopefully someone serviceable? Can we be going for the PJ trifecta? I know someone out there wants Bruno

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    Drummond incoming?

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    Raptors don't mess around with COVID protocols. lol.

Leave a comment:

• consmap
    replied
    He wasn't even on the bench for the past few games

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied
    Alex, we hardly knew ye

Leave a comment:

• DogeLover1234
    replied
    Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
    I dont know,who is this guy..I'm pretty sure you could got of got someone better, he looks like JV younger brother, I'm not sold, probably good cheerleader. Boucher better have 20 to 30 weight, or this team could be trouble..Baynes tends 2 get hurt, hope not..but yeah.
    Fits with recent flier signings. Len and Bembry are solid pickups. Both should see minutes at some point and I think theyll probably surprise just cause their skills will apply much better here than they did in Atlanta. Do I like any of the frontcourt signings playing 25+ minutes in the playoffs? Not really, but they will look good in the regular season.

Leave a comment:

• Dr Hannibal Lecter
    replied
    I dont know,who is this guy..I'm pretty sure you could got of got someone better, he looks like JV younger brother, I'm not sold, probably good cheerleader. Boucher better have 20 to 30 weight, or this team could be trouble..Baynes tends 2 get hurt, hope not..but yeah.

Leave a comment:

• SkywalkerAC
    replied
    I like it a lot. Really maintains our length, while we managed to get more athletic (not that hard when losing Marc from the rotation). Not afraid to dunk around the hoop. He probably won't play much off the hop, but a few minutes here and there similar to what Boucher was getting last year, and then important minutes if/when there's an injury. His 3-ball is operational as well.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    Done and done.

Leave a comment:

• SkywalkerAC
    replied
    Whoops, merge!

Leave a comment:

• consmap
    commented on 's reply
    Ah you beat me to it. Lol

Anyway our 5 spot really dropped off but Baynes + Len seem serviceable at the least

• SkywalkerAC
    replied
    Boom.

27 years old. Solid productivity with a PER of 17 last season. Really shores up the 5-spot on the back end of the bench.

Let's do this.

Last edited by SkywalkerAC; Mon Nov 23, 2020, 05:32 PM.

Leave a comment:

• consmap
    started a topic Everything Alex Len

Everything Alex Len

I've hardly seen this guy play. Whether he's great or not at least we have centers now
Working...
X