X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Masai on Danny Ferry

http://m.theglobeandmail.com/sports/...service=mobile

Worth the click.

you are right well worth the click. our team certainly has someone of great character who express's himself with such class.

Comment

Masai is such an eloquent speaker. He would be a fantastic person to converse with.
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

I'm curious as to how this piece came to be. Did Masai contact the Globe, or the other way around?

Either way, the other 3 Toronto papers are probably kicking themselves over a lost opportunity.

Comment

I like the open-ended invitation to Ferry to attend a BWB event. Smart. That is probably the best way for him to make it right alongwith a nice cheque

Deng is a pretty eloquent guy too...he had a statement about l'affaire as well:

http://www.sportingnews.com/nba/stor...son-miami-heat

Comment

This is all fine and good. But all of this outrage with shit going on in the NBA and NFL has me confused. Where is the outrage when people are shocked that Stauskas and McDermott have vertical? If you take the exact same skill set of those 2 players but make them black, no one is shocked they have vertical but because they're white people are. So, where is the outrage?

People are losing their mind over Ray Rice. Yes what he did is disgusting and I personally don't think he should be allowed to play in the NFL. However, where is the outrage that Chris Brown music is still played on the radio and in arenas?? He punched Rhianna in the face twice! Yet here are artists flocking to him to write shit Top40 songs and stations playing him on repeat.

My point is cut the fucking crap. If you take a position on an issue of race discrimination or violence against women it should apply to everyone and everything in every situation. And it should apply when no one else is watching.

Media grand standing makes me sick.
            Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
            Because its 2015

Comment

That wasn't a response to Masai's letter his letter was fantastic. I'm referring to the narrative of the media. Just to be clear.
              Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
              Because its 2015

Comment

MU rules
                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Great article. It's true. People do dumb things and make mistakes.
                  Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

It sounds like he's inferring that "African" was a common adjective within the Hawks' scouting system for describing a certain type of player/skill set/attribute. That's weird, frankly. Every now and then I realize the world is not as 2014 as I thought.
                    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                      This is all fine and good. But all of this outrage with shit going on in the NBA and NFL has me confused. Where is the outrage when people are shocked that Stauskas and McDermott have vertical? If you take the exact same skill set of those 2 players but make them black, no one is shocked they have vertical but because they're white people are. So, where is the outrage?

People are losing their mind over Ray Rice. Yes what he did is disgusting and I personally don't think he should be allowed to play in the NFL. However, where is the outrage that Chris Brown music is still played on the radio and in arenas?? He punched Rhianna in the face twice! Yet here are artists flocking to him to write shit Top40 songs and stations playing him on repeat.

My point is cut the fucking crap. If you take a position on an issue of race discrimination or violence against women it should apply to everyone and everything in every situation. And it should apply when no one else is watching.

Because, and maybe there's another poster who can relate to this and put it more eloquently, white men can't jump.

:P I'll be here all week
                      A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

Who better to comment than poster "white men cant jump"

Comment

Uncle_Si wrote: View Post

Difference between saying an entire group of people can't jump very high, and an entire group of people can't be trusted.
                          "Stop eating your sushi."
                          "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                          "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

hmm.... not sure I trust that

Comment

Working...
                            X