Toronto Raptors @ Charlotte Hornets, Dec 12 2020 -- Preseason

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toronto Raptors @ Charlotte Hornets, Dec 12 2020 -- Preseason

There once was a glorious gamer thread opener here but I've deleted it, that it might save integral energy reserves for future generations.
    Last edited by GOLDBLUM; Fri Dec 18, 2020, 04:59 PM.

Woooooohoooo!!!

Comment

I was drinking a Full Throttle energy drink listening to club music, then opened this thread. Canked it up and started fist-pumping the air.
      Wife: what's going on?
      Me: Game day tomorrow!
      Wife: I'll dig out the Papa John's coupons

Let's gooooooooow!!!

2019 NBA Champions. Glad to have doubted the doubters.

Comment

THIS is the way to start the first game thread of the year. Goldblum, you were already legendary. Now you are approaching HERO status.

To say I am amped you be a grotesque understatement. Of course, the quality of play may be a letdown....but even a letdown would be uplifting in 20CV19.

As long as the guys the vets come out and fight, as long as all the new guys buy in to the Raptors culture, as long as the new kids pay attention and learn from some of the best role models in the league, I will be pleased and happy this year. Because I know, in my heart of hearts, this is a top 4 team in the EAST. Anything is possible.

Let's Rock and Roll.

Comment

Spring training has a lot going for it because we’re coming out of a cold winter and it’s one of the first signs of brightness......but this comes pretty close. Bring on Malachi!

Comment

Excited to see new faces
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

We still the champs! Lol. Overturn the Lakers ‘bubble’ championship. Biggest fraud in the history of the NBA.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
                We still the champs! Lol. Overturn the Lakers ‘bubble’ championship. Biggest fraud in the history of the NBA.
                We’ve got an open and shut case.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
                  we still the champs! Lol. Overturn the lakers ‘bubble’ championship. Biggest fraud in the history of the nba.
                  F R A U D !

Powell getting 25 off the bench tonight, calling it.

Comment

No Lowry for these next 2 preseason games
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

So what's going on with Lowry? everybody's talking about Kyrie not speaking to the media, Lowry hasn't talked to the media either.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

I think he has covid.

Comment

The Great One wrote: View Post
                          So what's going on with Lowry? everybody's talking about Kyrie not speaking to the media, Lowry hasn't talked to the media either.

Games conflicted with some tee times he had this weekend.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                            I think he has covid.

Yeah, he's probably got Covid.... or he's getting traded to the Clippers.

Comment

Or.. because of the relatively short training camp, Nick has decided to play the newer guys a lot to start the exhibition season - so Lowry was given, as a known commodity / elder statesman (old guy) on the team, the option of whether he'd like to travel with the team (and maybe play 10 minutes/game), or remain in Tampa.

Comment

Working...
                              X