Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toronto Raptors vs Miami Heat -- Friday, Dec 18, 2020 -- 7pm EST -- Final Preseason Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Site is still so damn broken ...

Comment

Goldblum i think your gifs affected the roster too
      OG is our king

Comment

I can't stand watching Boucher play. He's not a rotation player. Dude plays an idiot. If he's in the rotation this year then we're fucked. Also, what up with Davis? easily the worst Raptor tonight. He wasn't very good against Charlotte either.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

Raps need to trade some of that guard depth for some size.

Comment

No idea what the bench would look like. Obviously Powell is the 6th man. Not sure who the 7th/8th/9th man are. Thomas/Bemby/Davis did not impress me at all. Don't get me started about Boucher. Flynn to me is their 7th best player. I'd use Thomas as the 8th man because he can shoot. And i'd use OG as the backup C.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

A Pascal/FVV/OG core is a scary future.

Comment

Kawhi, Gasol and Serge all missing from the chip roster. Replaced with nothing, Baynes and Len. And it shows.

Comment

Flynn 5 assists in the 4th. He's easily one of their best player. Would be hilarious if he's not on the rotation. No way Thomas, TD, Bembry should be ahead of him in the rotation.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

Siakam's shooting stroke is a lot smoother but he's still the same player. Still misses way too many easy shots. The OG hype has subsided after Game 1, wonder why? lol. He's still the SAME player. People want him to be Kawhi Leonard but he's really Jerami Grant.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

I really bought into this hype that Raptors are amazing at developing.
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Not a great second half / fourth quarter of course.. as some of the Heat scrubs went off. Fred and OG were pretty bad. I don't think they were trying. Lowry was great.. good to see him back on the court. Looks like he got a little chubby although it didn't slow him down. Siakam was good from outside, but still continues to struggle in the paint area. He's like anti-DeMar in every way. I thought Baynes had a pretty good game. He was way more active. He missed a bunny pass from Lowry which Serge would have nailed. And you can see Bayne's apologize to Lowry afterwards. He'll get that down pat soon enough. Bembry being the first non-Boucher sub off the bench was weird. It's like he was McCaw out there. We have better options Nurse! Didn't like the play from Boucher at all. He was good from 3 but just struggles in the paint. Wish we could have afforded a better big. Team low -14. Flynn and Watanabe finished the game on fire. Really good tandem but it seems Flynn can just play with anyone. HIs ball hawk defense and IQ are going to be awesome. It was interesting seeing Dragic just own Flynn though. Was hoping for a better outcome, but Flynn only started playing well once Dragic sat. He's going to have to learn how to compete with vets. Hopefully he can play against Lowry so Lowry can teach him a thing or two. Sucks we lost, but it's preseason. Really only lost because those Miami bench guys just kicked our asses though. I know it's weird and anti-analytics.. but I wish we had one player on the team that could do well in the mid-range. That shot keeps defenses honest and is a powerful weapon in the playoffs. DeMar is elite at it but gave it back on defense. Fred and Lowry are too short. Siakam is scared of the paint now. OG's not good enough unfortunately.

Comment

Boucher is the third oldest player on the roster at 27....

Comment

Yep. Siakam is an upper-middle class Jerami Grant at this point.

Comment

The way Siakam played in these last 3 games is how he played in the bubble. The difference is he made his open 3's. That's it. I'm NOT impressed at all.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

sad to see. I guess we'll tread water for a couple of years.
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X