Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything NBA 2020-21

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
    This eliminates one of Lowry’s potential destination
    It does.
    Leaving ....
    Philly to play at home or
    Miami to play Butch and Sundance with good friend Jimmy Butler.

    I just don't see Kyle wanting to be in New Orleans unless he gets a seriously big bag. .

    And with the 4th overall pick the Toronto Raptors select..... Scottie Barnes.

    Comment


    • Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

      It does.
      Leaving ....
      Philly to play at home or
      Miami to play Butch and Sundance with good friend Jimmy Butler.

      I just don't see Kyle wanting to be in New Orleans unless he gets a seriously big bag. .
      It's Miami then.

      Comment


      • Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

        It does.
        Leaving ....
        Philly to play at home or
        Miami to play Butch and Sundance with good friend Jimmy Butler.

        I just don't see Kyle wanting to be in New Orleans unless he gets a seriously big bag. .
        I am unprepared to see the GROAT leave, honestly could be emotional
        You cannot cancel me out dumb dumb, I will always be in that little nugget of yours camping like a mosquito https://forums.raptorsrepublic.com/c...ilies/wink.png

        When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the losers


        Comment


        • Kagemusha wrote: View Post

          It's Miami then.
          fuck...
          i dunno...
          both are great fits....

          If the Heat want to keep Dragic they will try a s&t with us for something of value. A low draft pick and some role players off their bench. We can say no if Reilly offers up garbage and then they will have to renounce Dragic.

          So its Jimmy at SG/SF.. .Kyle at point.. Bam to play the pnr game and rebound and robinson to make 3s... Good enough to be in the second round of the playoffs.Not good enough to beat a healthy Nets. If Kyle wants to win this isn't the right stop.

          Philly would give us something more than Miami as they need us to make the deal Lowry can't do on his own. How much is anyones guess. From Ben Simmons to maybe Danny Green and Fumza Korkmaz.... Ya never know. Embiid Harris Lowry is a more conventional Big 3. Throw in 3 point machine Seth Curry and Philly has a chance to beat either Bucks or Nets .If he wants to win.. this is his chance.
          And with the 4th overall pick the Toronto Raptors select..... Scottie Barnes.

          Comment


          • Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

            fuck...
            i dunno...
            both are great fits....

            If the Heat want to keep Dragic they will try a s&t with us for something of value. A low draft pick and some role players off their bench. We can say no if Reilly offers up garbage and then they will have to renounce Dragic.

            So its Jimmy at SG/SF.. .Kyle at point.. Bam to play the pnr game and rebound and robinson to make 3s... Good enough to be in the second round of the playoffs.Not good enough to beat a healthy Nets. If Kyle wants to win this isn't the right stop.

            Philly would give us something more than Miami as they need us to make the deal Lowry can't do on his own. How much is anyones guess. From Ben Simmons to maybe Danny Green and Fumza Korkmaz.... Ya never know. Embiid Harris Lowry is a more conventional Big 3. Throw in 3 point machine Seth Curry and Philly has a chance to beat either Bucks or Nets .If he wants to win.. this is his chance.
            Yeah it would be like precious and a pick... unless we can grab Herro which is possible

            Comment

            Working...
            X