No announcement yet.

Everything NBA 2020-21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's getting late, early. They really needed to go 2-2 on this trip. 1-9 is huge hole to dig out of even with 62 games (maybe) left.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

2.3% chance? well if that's the case then let's hope they start the season 1-7.
      With shortened season it's probably over
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Vegas and Seattle are great choices for expansion cities. The issue will just be the diluted player talent pool, especially with top 20 guys teaming up to play superfriendz ball all the time. More have/have nots problems for league to figure out.

​​​​​
        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

With shortened season it's probably over
          Well, I hope you're right. Making the playoffs as the 7th-8th seed is the WORST possible scenario for this team. Why? because if that happens you know what's gonna happen they're gonna get swept in the 1st round and it also means no high draft pick.

They need to do the right thing and trade Lowry.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

Well, I hope you're right. Making the playoffs as the 7th-8th seed is the WORST possible scenario for this team. Why? because if that happens you know what's gonna happen they're gonna get swept in the 1st round and it also means no high draft pick.

yeah pretty much
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
              Seattle and Vegas ?
              Seems like the NBA and NHL move in lockstep.

Good ?
              Bad ?
              Indifferent ?i

Believe in Seattle. Believe in yourselves.

He gone.

Comment

Yup.

Comment

• With the fall off in production at the 5 being as dramatic as its been post Serge and Marc....

There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                  - TGO

Comment

• Looking at the landscape of the Eastern Conference, there are CLEARY 6 teams that are better than the Raptors. The obvious 5 teams + the Pacers. So the best case(or the worst) for the Raptors is to finish 7th or 8th. Let's hope the Magic and the Hawks and the Knicks are for real.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I'd say they'd make it, but given the shortened season, less margin for error and who knows how many more games it will take to get the chemistry down with the new players.

Comment

• It's a weird ass season though.. so much parity already and the season just started. Raptors were 6-12, traded Rudy and got into the playoffs. I still have faith they can rebound.

Winning strategy is to upgrade our C spot fast. Baynes/Len suck.

If we can't / don't do that, then we should trade Lowry. I hate tanking so much and I think it's going to back fire. Feel like we'll pick a stiff or a guy like DeMar/Siakam.. basically just a guy. And it will take forever to get back to where we were. But it is what it is.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                          With the fall off in production at the 5 being as dramatic as its been post Serge and Marc....

That this stuff went public means other people aren't happy as well.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                            It's a weird ass season though.. so much parity already and the season just started. Raptors were 6-12, traded Rudy and got into the playoffs. I still have faith they can rebound.

If we can't / don't do that, then we should trade Lowry. I hate tanking so much and I think it's going to back fire. Feel like we'll pick a stiff or a guy like DeMar/Siakam.. basically just a guy. And it will take forever to get back to where we were. But it is what it is.

Yes they do suck, but I think Masai already knew that. He might very well be the tank commander leading the charge, but we should have a good indication by the trade deadline.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                              It's a weird ass season though.. so much parity already and the season just started. Raptors were 6-12, traded Rudy and got into the playoffs. I still have faith they can rebound.

Not to mention with all the DNP-COVIDs, there is no way to predict the final standings this year. Hopefully 3-Peat McCaw can get healthy again. We could really use a guy like that this season.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post

Yes they do suck, but I think Masai already knew that. He might very well be the tank commander leading the charge, but we should have a good indication by the trade deadline.
                                Maybe this season was/is all about developing Fred and Pascal? Not re-signing Serge would then make sense from the point-of-view of making sure that Pascal and FVV have to increase their usage and get more shots. Not signing Gasol takes away another playmaker/crutch/screener for Fred and forces him to develop his PG & shot-creation skills. Same with OG, but to a lesser degree. As long as Masai is here, I think we're building around Fred & Pascal long-term, come hell or high-water.

Comment

Working...
                                X