Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MixxAOR wrote: View Post

now whole NBA fanbase are trashing Pascal....damn
    All players slip. Recovery was great and even took contact to make the basket, something he shied away from in the bubble

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post

All players slip. Recovery was great and even took contact to make the basket, something he shied away from in the bubble
      Yeah, the irony is they're mocking his handle, but maintaining the dribble through slipping twice and that move to the basket is actually really good.

"We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Brown is really good. So is Tatum. Question for both will be if they can dominate consistently, not just be nice players in spurts.

Aka will these guys be Kawhi Leonard or Paul George.

Potential's a hell of a drug.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post

now whole NBA fanbase are trashing Pascal....damn
          Majority of the replies on that tweet is pro Pascal.
          Any true baller knows there's nothing wrong about slipping. The fact that he kept his dribble and even scored shows skills and composure.

Comment

Harden has added the Bucks and Celtics to his preferred destination, along with the 76ers, Nets , Heat and Blazers.
            Raptors is NOT in his list.

Which means the chances of Masai getting him

is great
            Last edited by Kagemusha; Fri Dec 25, 2020, 12:04 AM.

Comment

if Pascal had some of this in his package i wouldn't be as nervous about the future
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

i dunno...Miami's starting lineup doesn't look that fierce

Comment

and the Pellies might be for real

Comment

Just in case anyone was hanging on every word, I rescind the above 2 posts (for now)

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

if Pascal had some of this in his package i wouldn't be as nervous about the future
                      People can say what they will about deebo but that dude's got an elite footwork, handle and nose for the basket. I feel like that about some of my old flames - they weren't perfect but daymn

Comment

• For those speculating about Harden, what about the potential for acquiring Curry?

Golden State is 0-2 after getting pummeled by Milwaukee 138 - 99

Comment

• Ya Durant is back to almost full strength already. Nets look like the favorite to come out of the east
                          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                            For those speculating about Harden, what about the potential for acquiring Curry?

Golden State is 0-2 after getting pummeled by Milwaukee 138 - 99
                            he's as beloved by that franchise as any player has ever been by a team. he will retire a warrior unless he desires otherwise, though he's on record as wanting to retire a warrior.

there's not much around him right now. james wiseman is their second best player and the team has no idea how to play with each other.

wiseman looks pretty good though, and if green comes back soon and can stabilize them a bit on both ends i could see them sneaking into the playoffs. it's really a shame about klay

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                              Ya Durant is back to almost full strength already. Nets look like the favorite to come out of the east
                              smart money MVP. agreed they're going to the finals if kyrie doesn't rock the boat

Comment

• Alright, Durant and Kyrie will still have a significant "may go off the rails at any time" factor in play but that Nets team is the deepest of the top East teams. And arguably has 2 of the 3 biggest stars in the conference.

Comment

Working...
                                X