Everything NBA 2020-21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
    I'm 100% OK, better than OK with no Raptors making the goofy all star game.
    Spend some time with your families that players are all complaining about missing if they were selected; no excuses about being tired after.

Advantage Raptors.
    And management doesn't have to give them bonus.
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Ingram > Zion as well.

Comment

• So where do Tampa players go on vacation?

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
          So where do Tampa players go on vacation?
          Outside.
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Canada 😉
            "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
            My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

And management doesn't have to give them bonus.
              Good point. No bonus, bonus

Comment

Different beach than every other day?
                Cracker Barrel?

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

Good point. No bonus, bonus
                  Yeah.. Kyle Lowry could have gotten $500K if he made the team.. so we saved half a million.

Nobody else on the team has that bonus from what I can tell.

Comment

Ingram > Zion as well.
                    by what measure? ingram's a better outside shooter and defender (barely), but zion's about the most unstoppable player in the league. and he's shown a lot more to his game in the last few weeks since they put the ball in his hands as a point-forward than being a mere garbage man, as somebody here called him earlier this season. he's putting up numbers to this point in this career only achieved by MJ, shaq, and david robinson, and he's doing it much more efficiently and at a younger age. nobody on this board seems to appreciate him, for some reason.

Comment

• chris wrote: View Post

by what measure? ingram's a better outside shooter and defender (barely), but zion's about the most unstoppable player in the league. and he's shown a lot more to his game in the last few weeks since they put the ball in his hands as a point-forward than being a mere garbage man, as somebody here called him earlier this season. he's putting up numbers to this point in this career only achieved by MJ, shaq, and david robinson, and he's doing it much more efficiently and at a younger age. nobody on this board seems to appreciate him, for some reason.
                      I think zion has more potential but RIGHT NOW Ingram is better... mainly because Ingram is more polished.

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

I think zion has more potential but RIGHT NOW Ingram is better... mainly because Ingram is more polished.
                        i think this statement was arguably true before the season started but is not true now (and will never be again). look up some highlights over the last few weeks. he's not just catching lobs and grabbing offensive rebounds, he's the lead ball handler and playmaker

all of the numbers favor zion, traditional and advanced, +/-, on-off. offensively he's in steph or joker's stratosphere, who are each having career or near-career years.

Comment

• chris wrote: View Post

i think this statement was arguably true before the season started but is not true now (and will never be again). look up some highlights over the last few weeks. he's not just catching lobs and grabbing offensive rebounds, he's the lead ball handler and playmaker

all of the numbers favor zion, traditional and advanced, +/-, on-off. offensively he's in steph or joker's stratosphere, who are each having career or near-career years.
                          How long til he asks to be moved

Comment

• I'm willing to bet the Blazers miss the playoffs. I think a coaching change is gonna there after the season. If they do fire Stotts they better hire Vanterpool.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Second half schedule is out:
                              https://www.nba.com/raptors/schedule

We play Kawhi on May 4 and May 11. Lebron on April 6 and May 2.

This stretch looks like fun: April 27 (Nets - second of b2b), April 29 (Nuggets), May 1 (Jazz), May 2 (Lakers - second of b2b), May 4 (Clippers)

Comment

Second half schedule is out:
                                https://www.nba.com/raptors/schedule

We play Kawhi on May 4 and May 11. Lebron on April 6 and May 2.

This stretch looks like fun: April 27 (Nets - second of b2b), April 29 (Nuggets), May 1 (Jazz), May 2 (Lakers - second of b2b), May 4 (Clippers)
                                Fun indeed, those teams are all interesting in their own ways. Love watching Jokic ball and he's absolutely gonna decimate us out of the high post lol
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X