No announcement yet.

Everything NBA 2020-21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leonard thought it through. That's why he paused. It's not a word that people use normally because of how offensive it is. You have to know what it means to use that word. The fact that that word came out of Leonard's mouth pretty easily tells me that it's part of his vocabulary.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Don't know why he thought he could get away with it.
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
        Don't know why he thought he could get away with it.
        I don't think he thought he could get away with that, I think he lost himself in the video gaming and started talking like he was in his living room with his high school buddies, not streaming it out to fans on the live internet or whatever they do these days
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

It was a word "kike"
          I have heard of the word but had no idea what it meant.
          But if you knew the word enough to use it in a sentence, I doubt you didn't know it was offensive even if not the exact meaning

Comment

• I remember Michael Jackson using that in a song.. and they had to edit it out after they had already sent out the tapes/cd the first go around. That was the first time I had heard it before.. I still don't really know what it means. Should probably get educated on that.

Comment

• 5 Raptors sitting out tomorrow's game for health and safety protocols.

I'm losing interest each passing week this season. How can the results mean much of anything with this much disruption? It's a crapshoot.
              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                5 Raptors sitting out tomorrow's game for health and safety protocols.

I'm losing interest each passing week this season. How can the results mean much of anything with this much disruption? It's a crapshoot.
                I don't really understand. What's the difference between the Raptors situation and the Sixers situation? I believe Embiid and Simmons are eligible to return this weekend.

Siakam on the other hand has been out for what, 2 weeks now? the other four have been out for what, 8-9 days?
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                  5 Raptors sitting out tomorrow's game for health and safety protocols.

it's a war of attrition. just get to the playoffs and see what happens. sucks that it will mess up the seeding but on the plus side, the Raptors remain the reigning actual season NBA Champions for another year

Comment

• Also want to point out that Tatum and Markkanen both tested postive earlier this season. Tatum only missed a week; Markkanen missed 12 days.

I'm assuming Siakam is the one that tested positive, that's why he's still out. 2 weeks is a long time though. But what about the other 4? i'm guessing they're in protocol like Embiid and Simmons? Embiid and Simmons are ready to return this weekend.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Drake reps the Raps. Bieber has claimed the Leafs. Who's got the Jays? Let me hear it GDeane...which is your favorite of the two

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                        Also want to point out that Tatum and Markkanen both tested postive earlier this season. Tatum only missed a week; Markkanen missed 12 days.

I'm assuming Siakam is the one that tested positive, that's why he's still out. 2 weeks is a long time though. But what about the other 4? i'm guessing they're in protocol like Embiid and Simmons? Embiid and Simmons are ready to return this weekend.
                        tatum was out from jan 8 to jan 25, so two and a half weeks. jimmy butler was out for 3 and lost close to 15 pounds, and needed to build his strength back before he could play again. some NFL and college football players missed the rest of their season after contracting it due to myocarditis, which is a covid-related complication that can kill you.

it affects everyone differently

edit: re: the other 4 players - if they're still out they have it too
                        Last edited by chris; Wed Mar 10, 2021, 07:51 PM.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                          Drake reps the Raps. Bieber has claimed the Leafs. Who's got the Jays? Let me hear it GDeane...which is your favorite of the two

Raps, Leafs and Jays = three
                          Which two? Drake and Biebs, can't stand either. Both embarrassing for different reasons.
                          Jays, I'm a fan and hope they have a big year and continue the climb to sustained relevance.

Comment

• Monster 29 and 20 game for JV with a sweet poster and celebration. I miss that guys intensity
                            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                              Monster 29 and 20 game for JV with a sweet poster and celebration. I miss that guys intensity
                              One record that Gasol won’t hold for the Grizz at C.

Comment

• Always did like JV, will always wonder if we maybe still win the championship with him, what we lost in defense vs gasol was made up for in offensive output.

Comment

Working...
                                X