Everything NBA 2020-21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everything NBA 2020-21

The shorten season begins. Can the Lakers defend? Will Kawhi redeem himself? Did giannis lock into 5 years of 2nd round exits? Who is ready to take over the league Luka, Zion, Ja, Murray?
    Find out next!!!
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Think the warriors lose a close one to brooklyn tonight, both teams will look good but Wiggins and Oubre surprise alot of people and fit right into playing along side steph.

Clippers take the lakers by 10+ Lebron and AD dont care about playing yet and Clippers get up for regular season games....Playoffs not so much

Comment

I think GSW has another bad year.. I think they miss the playoffs. Draymond is already hurt and will miss the game. Wiggins is meh, and Klay is done for the year. It's all on Steph and the new kid. That's too much pressure.

Where as Brooklyn has to figure out how to mesh all their pieces. They looked pretty good in preseason though. Really good depth either way.

LAC looked awful in preseason but that was mainly because Kawhi didn't care. Really like to see what they'd be like under a new coach. They still don't have a PG and Serge isn't going to get good looks because of that. I think they will be worse than last season. At least in the regular season. Might get to the WCF though. Will depend on match ups.

Lakers are the favourites to repeat. Story for them will be resting Lebron so he's at 100% for the playoffs.

I'll go Nets and Lakers with the win tonight.

Comment

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
          I think GSW has another bad year.. I think they miss the playoffs. Draymond is already hurt and will miss the game. Wiggins is meh, and Klay is done for the year. It's all on Steph and the new kid. That's too much pressure.
          Curry, Klay and Green are all on the wrong side of 30 now and those championship runs aged those guys. Thompson might be damaged goods now after two catastrophic injuries. Also have to keep in mind that the league has caught up to them in terms of defense, play style, etc. And, of course, no Durant anymore. Teams like Denver and Dallas and maybe even Utah are already better and Phoenix and Memphis are on the come. Maybe Curry has one last hurrah but I don't see it....

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post

Curry, Klay and Green are all on the wrong side of 30 now and those championship runs aged those guys. Thompson might be damaged goods now after two catastrophic injuries. Also have to keep in mind that the league has caught up to them in terms of defense, play style, etc. And, of course, no Durant anymore. Teams like Denver and Dallas and maybe even Utah are already better and Phoenix and Memphis are on the come. Maybe Curry has one last hurrah but I don't see it....

I think Currys game will age just fine. He doesnt rely on athleticism to do much beside occasionally getting into the lane to put up floaters but you can still do that as you age. If anything he will just expand his range to make up for it.

Steph may put up 40 tonight against a nets defense still learning how they are going to play and everone will remeber how great the guy is. Now thats durant gone and they are just a normal team it will be finally be fun to watch steph and cheer for him when he is going off

Comment

Durant looks unstoppable.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

How did the Warriors get an opening night game?

Comment

god this is a terrible game

Comment

Wiggins is so bad. Not sure what happened to that dude? he's looking like a poor man's Harrison Barnes.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

Wiggins is trending on twitter for all the wrong reasons lol
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

#FreeSteph
                        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
                          How did the Warriors get an opening night game?
                          Vs durant

Comment

Let me be the first poster this season to say Chris Webber is terrible and needs to shut the f up

Comment

Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
                              Let me be the first poster this season to say Chris Webber is terrible and needs to shut the f up
                              He really is the worst national broadcaster, which is saying something
                              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Working...
                              X