Everything NBA 2020-21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

golden wrote: View Post
    Serge is “winning his minutes” vs Gasol.
    Nah Golden, that's an "illusion". He's actually better as a Power Forward. Serge has no business putting the ball in the hoop so much. Shooting 3's, spacing the floor and rebounding is overrated. Question is, can he "orchestrate" the offence by passing side to side on the high post without shooting so defences sag off you to guard other guys? I don't think so!

Comment

Marc looked washed. Maybe its 1st game but Kinda glad he didnt take the 1 year over pay if it was offered. He cant defend without fouling right now and he should have fresh legs 1st game of the season
      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
        Marc looked washed. Maybe its 1st game but Kinda glad he didnt take the 1 year over pay if it was offered. He cant defend without fouling right now and he should have fresh legs 1st game of the season
        He was done last season. I love what the guy did for Toronto but it is over. It happens. He had a great career and won a title. But he’s done.

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post

Other than LeBron James and Luca Doncic. He is definitely maybe almost as good as Anthony Davis, too. So, at least the 4th best. Assuming Durant is only 80% of his former self. So, definitely fifth?
          Definitely as good as Anthony Davis? who's Pelicans team were a perennial 9th seed? LOL. Kevin Durant? who joined Curry and Klay's 73 win Warriors team?. Luka Doncic? lol. If I want to win a game, i'm taking Kawhi over any of them without hesitation. It's not even close.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

The Great One wrote: View Post

Definitely as good as Anthony Davis? who's Pelicans team were a perennial 9th seed? LOL. Kevin Durant? who joined Curry and Klay's 73 win Warriors team?. Luka Doncic? lol. If I want to win a game, i'm taking Kawhi over any of them without hesitation. It's not even close.
            It’s not 2018. You are two years behind. Oh, I forgot Giannis. Sixth best.

And last I checked the season wasn’t 1 game long. Make sure you get him for that 1 game you need before his leg gives out in the playoffs.

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post

It’s not 2018. You are two years behind. Oh, I forgot Giannis. Sixth best.
              I get it man, you're still butthurt that Kawhi left. But it's been 2 years. It's time to move on.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

Patterson gets rid of that ball so fast lmao
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Gasol shot the ball well last night, nice
                  to see.

I kid I kid,, he didn’t attempt a shot.

Comment

Yeah gasol is done.

Comment

GAME DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
                      Need a thread ....

Comment

The Great One wrote: View Post

I get it man, you're still butthurt that Kawhi left. But it's been 2 years. It's time to move on.
                        Slaw has a good point here. Kawhi is incredible, but durability and longevity matters and that is a huge weak point for him. He was hobbling through the playoffs the year we won it all and it's not gotten or getting better. Whatever injury issues he has seems to be chronic and not allow him to get through a full season at 100%.

Comment

Game Day!!! Who has the game thread today?

Comment

Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
                            Gasol shot the ball well last night, nice
                            to see.

I kid I kid,, he didn’t attempt a shot.
                            Gasol had zero points, 5 fouls and was minus 8 in only 12 minutes. Laker fans are turning on him already. lol.

Comment

Its pretty obnoxious that the Lakers got Harrell and Schroeder. They both looked good

Gasol does look completely washed. Serge was decent, but lets see how the year goes for him without Lowry feeding him pick and pop. Also, he didn't look good on perimeter defense.

Comment

Paul George and Kyrie Irving both looked good last night. KD was pretty good too, but you can see he lost some of his explosiveness.. especially on defense as guys can get around him easily now.

GSW really sucks.. I know Draymond wasn't there, but they looked awful. Curry should try to force his way to Toronto.

Comment

Working...
                                X