what a beatdown
    Kawhi is out but it's literally an all time halftime deficit
    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• 2021 NBA Draft is shaping up to be a good one

Comment

• Clippers getting destroyed.

Comment

• LOL how does paul george let himself get down 50 at half?
          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
            LOL how does paul george let himself get down 50 at half?
            It's the coaches fault..lol..never Paul George..
            "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
            My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Guess I just noticed it but this year I guess lots of back to back are going to be mini 2 game series. Magic wiz and kings suns playing for 2nd night in a row

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                Batum is balling, so far a very good complementary player for the Clippers.

Remembered just a few weeks ago, people are saying he is washed up lol
                this post didn't age well given that beating but yes batum will probably be relevant this season.

only in this league can a player earn himself a 5 yr 120 million dollar contract (back when that was a lot of money), dog it so fucking hard for the first four years of that contract that the team that awarded it to him literally pays him to play for another team, and then become relevant again playing (essentially) for free on a contender.

shocking how less washed he looks in a contract year. i hope the clippers pay to keep him. one of the laziest to ever lace them up, he will go straight back to dogging it

Comment

• big boi wrote: View Post
                  2021 NBA Draft is shaping up to be a good one
                  Team tank here!
                  This current roster isn't going nowhere anyway.
                  We need a first tier superstar and as long as we are a middling team, we are never going to get one.
                  The lottery is the only way.
                  Last edited by Kagemusha; Sun Dec 27, 2020, 10:28 PM.

Comment

• if anyones is feeling bad about us. Just go take a look at who the bucks and sixers are losing to. It will make you feel better if only for a couple minutes

Comment

if anyones is feeling bad about us. Just go take a look at who the bucks and sixers are losing to. It will make you feel better if only for a couple minutes
                      But I'd sooner lose with the Bucks roster and know it's temporary lol

Comment

• I kinda get what golden says about "Culture" I'm watching Warriors vs Bulls right now and I don't see much "culture" that they had in their championship runs lol
                        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.the...stmas-matchups

NBA ratings continue to plummet.

Silver needs to go.

The NBA needs a stronger leader, someone who will stand up to the players' abuse of their power.
                          Silver's weak leadership has disappointed the loyal fans who actually pays to watch real entertainment, and what do they get- more politics.

Comment

if anyones is feeling bad about us. Just go take a look at who the bucks and sixers are losing to. It will make you feel better if only for a couple minutes
                            I don't think the Bucks and the 76ers should be our benchmark

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

I don't think the Bucks and the 76ers should be our benchmark
                              Maybe not the Sixers, but Bucks are still considered contenders and a top tier team in the league.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

Maybe not the Sixers, but Bucks are still considered contenders and a top tier team in the league.
                                Bucks is still flawed.
                                They're not getting past Brooklyn and Miami

Comment

Working...
                                X