Everything NBA 2020-21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chris wrote: View Post

this post didn't age well given that beating but yes batum will probably be relevant this season.

only in this league can a player earn himself a 5 yr 120 million dollar contract (back when that was a lot of money), dog it so fucking hard for the first four years of that contract that the team that awarded it to him literally pays him to play for another team, and then become relevant again playing (essentially) for free on a contender.

shocking how less washed he looks in a contract year. i hope the clippers pay to keep him. one of the laziest to ever lace them up, he will go straight back to dogging it
    Comprehension of my post might be an issue for you, lol but yes I agree that Batum will be relevant playing alongside an elite player who by the way got manhandled by Serge’s elbow last game and I’m not talking about Paul George

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

I don't think the Bucks and the 76ers should be our benchmark
      It more we lost a couple tough ones to bordeline west playoff teams. Those 2 getting blown out by the basement of the east. Shit happens night to night basis. Still need 10-15 games to see what this team really is
      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Bjorkren just drew up that fake hand off from the big man drive the lane for the win. We have seen used. JV with the buzzer beater dunk etc here.
        Nate out here running nicks shit with the pacers, pacers may be decent if that's the case

Comment

• Stef leaving it all on the floor tonight.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
            Stef leaving it all on the floor tonight.
            Lol when lee took that shot I said that's not what you want

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

It more we lost a couple tough ones to bordeline west playoff teams. Those 2 getting blown out by the basement of the east. Shit happens night to night basis. Still need 10-15 games to see what this team really is
              Nets & Celtics also lost (to Hornets and Pacers). Clips blown out. Many teams figuring things out.

Comment

• inthepaint wrote: View Post

Nets & Celtics also lost (to Hornets and Pacers). Clips blown out. Many teams figuring things out.
                The top 4 teams in the league rn (all undefeated): Cleveland, Orlando, Atlanta, Indiana.

It's hilarious. Definitely some chaos to start the season. Everything's out of whack for everyone. A lot of this should settle down, but maybe we shouldn't be surprised to see a thread of unpredictability run through this season.
                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post

The top 4 teams in the league rn (all undefeated): Cleveland, Orlando, Atlanta, Indiana.

It's hilarious. Definitely some chaos to start the season. Everything's out of whack for everyone. A lot of this should settle down, but maybe we shouldn't be surprised to see a thread of unpredictability run through this season.
                  This will be a weird season. Like, I'm not looking for excuses here but everything from time between draft and training camp to length of pre-season, to straight up start dates have been atypical. In the case of the Raptors, we're freaking playing home games on an empty stadium in Florida, with guys not knowing when/how long this will last and where they'll live. Teams and players need consistency and rhythm on their routine, and all that stuff goes against that.

Comment

• So the pacers are 3-0 and beat the Celtics without Oladipo. Happy for Nate. That said if they are playing well they are probably less likely to trade Oladipi/Myles Turner.

Comment

• Odd season. I don't find the game exciting, seems to be the case for most of the players as well (lopsided victories and shit teams beating the favorites). Following only because of my fantasy team.
                      Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• Do yourselves a favour and watch the highlights from yesterday's game between Minny and the Lakers. Marc had himself a great game which included a 3 from about 30 feet out. His passing was exquisite.

Comment

• Dinwiddie out for the year for the Nets. Big loss, he was 20PPG for them last season

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                            Do yourselves a favour and watch the highlights from yesterday's game between Minny and the Lakers. Marc had himself a great game which included a 3 from about 30 feet out. His passing was exquisite.
                            That's Marc for you. 2 stinkers one amazing game.
                            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Spencer Dinwiddie done for the year with a partially torn ACL

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
                                So the pacers are 3-0 and beat the Celtics without Oladipo. Happy for Nate. That said if they are playing well they are probably less likely to trade Oladipi/Myles Turner.
                                Watched a bit of them, not totally sold. They beat the Knicks and the Bulls, two absolutely miserable teams. Both sad games to watch and couldnt finish. That said both those guys you mentioned look pretty good. Id prefer going after Oladipo, who looks to be shaking some rust off pretty well. Not sure how I’d feel about throwing the max at the guy but hes exactly what we need imo.

Comment

Working...
                                X