• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kyrie doing some dumb shit again.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
      So didn't take long for Kyrie drama to hit the Nets. How long until a new Durant burner hits the news?
      That's Kyrie being Kyrie. Nets knew what they were getting. Good luck.

Comment

• A lot of games are now being postponed. Bulls/Celtics tonight postponed. Jazz/Wizards tomorrow postponed. The NBA postponed the Mavs game yesterday, would they play tomorrow? this is not good.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
          That’s really funny stuff and right in character for Freddy....

This also pretty funny as the culture wars rage on....

There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
          - TGO

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
            A lot of games are now being postponed. Bulls/Celtics tonight postponed. Jazz/Wizards tomorrow postponed. The NBA postponed the Mavs game yesterday, would they play tomorrow? this is not good.
            I thought they were going have extended roster/ g league guys standing by incase team had positive or contact with positives? Seem like the extended roster thing isnt really working
            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Having a hard time seeing how they reel in the covid exposures. Most likely to continue to spread, tweaking your face mask policies isn't enough once it's got a foothold.

Really it should just take a 2 week break to reset things if needed (if all involved actually stay home for 2 weeks instead of hitting parties) . But I don't know where the line is for just pulling the plug.
              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

That’s really funny stuff and right in character for Freddy....

This also pretty funny as the culture wars rage on....

That is hilarious but also incredibly polite. The parallel would be a lot worse of a word than Caucasian.

Comment

• Danny green attempted 21 3’s tonight.

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
                    Danny green attempted 21 3’s tonight.
                    What the actual fuck? The fuck? Fuck me... Had to check as I thought you were trolling
                    Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post

What the actual fuck? The fuck? Fuck me... Had to check as I thought you were trolling
                      What's almost as surprising to me as the 21 attempts is that he made 9 of them, given how washed he seemed to be at the end of our championship run. And most teams will be okay with a player shooting that many 3's if that player is making north of 40% of them... :-)

Comment

• TheWaterboy wrote: View Post

What's almost as surprising to me as the 21 attempts is that he made 9 of them, given how washed he seemed to be at the end of our championship run. And most teams will be okay with a player shooting that many 3's if that player is making north of 40% of them... :-)
                        Good for him. He's catching a lot of shit on social media these days for his 0-for games. His shot's falling off as he ages but nobody deserves that garbage.

Comment

• GO GET HARDEN

Comment

• Wish Steve Kerr had been coaching Andrew Wiggins for the past 7 years. He looks like a completely different player this year.

The Wggins/Russell trade is looking like a robbery right now the way Wiggy is playing.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                              Wish Steve Kerr had been coaching Andrew Wiggins for the past 7 years. He looks like a completely different player this year.

The Wggins/Russell trade is looking like a robbery right now the way Wiggy is playing.
                              He's meh on offense, passable on defense, had a few good defensive games (watched few GS games as I have him on fantasy) not sure which talking head praised him so cannot refer to your sources. My point is, it surely doesn't look like a highway robbery so far unless you base everything on the last game.
                              Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post

That is hilarious but also incredibly polite. The parallel would be a lot worse of a word than Caucasian.
                                How do you feel about "pale face"?

Comment

Working...
                                X