Everything NBA 2020-21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Great One wrote: View Post
    Remember all the DeRozan is not clutch narrative here? lol. Looks like he's one of the most clutch players in the league since 2013.

The Spurs btw are in 6th place with DeRozan leading the way in the TOUGH western conference. He should be an all star.

This is a flawed stat tbh. Lebron is not in first, and Curry, KD and Harden are nowhere to be found because their teams are usually well ahead by then. Derozan and Lillard and Walker have a career full of nail biter finishes lol
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• RIP DeMar Derozan's dad.

Comment

• Murray drops 50 on awesome efficiency for the most ever by a Canadian .... without a single free throw!

Comment

• So if the Cavs can't find a trading partner for Drummond are they just going to bench him the whole season? that's fucked up, no?
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

So if the Cavs can't find a trading partner for Drummond are they just going to bench him the whole season? that's fucked up, no?
            It's gonna suck if he's somehow released and then signs somewhere else in the East or one of the LA's

Comment

Remember all the DeRozan is not clutch narrative here? lol. Looks like he's one of the most clutch players in the league since 2013.

The Spurs btw are in 6th place with DeRozan leading the way in the TOUGH western conference. He should be an all star.

Nice try. Doesn’t show how much hes missed

all you had to do was watch all those years

Comment

So if the Cavs can't find a trading partner for Drummond are they just going to bench him the whole season? that's fucked up, no?
                They will buy him out.
                Save a few bucks in the process and Drummond becomes a FA.
                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                - TGO

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

They will buy him out.
                  Save a few bucks in the process and Drummond becomes a NETS.
                  Fixed it.

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

Fixed it.
                    LOL..that’s the current thinking...
                    BUT
                    They have Deandre Jordan who already plays the 20 to 25 minutes available when the nets aren’t playing small ball with 5 out. No Andre required.

Does Drummond really want to wave a towel and make faces from the bench.
                    Make the turn at the Peace Bridge off I90 and sign here and give the Raps a move up in class to dark horse contender and make a case for your next deal on the court.
                    Last edited by Demographic Shift; Sun Feb 21, 2021, 07:55 PM.
                    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                    - TGO

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

LOL..that’s the current thinking...
                      BUT
                      They have Deandre Jordan who already plays the 20 to 25 minutes available when the nets aren’t playing small ball with 5 out. No Andre required.

Does Drummond really want to wave a towel and make faces from the bench.
                      Make the turn at the Peace Bridge off I90 and sign here and give the Raps a move up in class to dark horse contender and make a case for your next deal on the court.
                      Would the Nets want Drummond? He is a black hole on offense. Shoots a bad percentage and gets some rebounds off his own misses. He is a good rebounder, but I'd say DJ plays his role on the Nets team well.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

Would the Nets want Drummond? He is a black hole on offense. Shoots a bad percentage and gets some rebounds off his own misses. He is a good rebounder, but I'd say DJ plays his role on the Nets team well.
                        Drummond only had to score on occasional PnR from Harden, that's it.
                        His primary role would be in rebounding where he is really good at.

Comment

• Ex Raptor Ass't coach Chris Finch about to named Head Coach of Timber puppies.
                          Good for him but he's going to have his work cut out for him not getting fired himself with that roster.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                            Ex Raptor Ass't coach Chris Finch about to named Head Coach of Timber puppies.
                            Good for him but he's going to have his work cut out for him not getting fired himself with that roster.
                            That was such deflating news. Has an assistant ever been poached from a team during the season? We must have had an arrangement with Finch before he joined us that he could leave if he got a head coaching job. But that sucks. Scariolo is coaching team Spain and is not on the bench either.

I don't know how important assistant coach's are.. but I would assume Nurse could use a little help. Why couldn't Minny wait until the off season? Why the rush? It's not like they will suddenly get good again even with a new coach.

Comment

• Dame's not liking the Finch hire:

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

That was such deflating news. Has an assistant ever been poached from a team during the season? We must have had an arrangement with Finch before he joined us that he could leave if he got a head coaching job. But that sucks. Scariolo is coaching team Spain and is not on the bench either.

I don't know how important assistant coach's are.. but I would assume Nurse could use a little help. Why couldn't Minny wait until the off season? Why the rush? It's not like they will suddenly get good again even with a new coach.
                                Be glad he didn't just go to a team we're likely to meet in the first round or something.

Comment

Working...
                                X