No announcement yet.

Everything NBA 2020-21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Bosh is low hanging fruit lol among star power forwards he's so low on totem pole that I don't understand the need to defend his legacy.
    Last edited by MixxAOR; Wed Mar 3, 2021, 07:54 PM.
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

How embarrassing. Have some fucking organizational pride. Houston is a terrific franchise with a good history of success. Harden is a footnote.
      You'll regret that statement when Harden gets at least 2 rings in Brooklyn.

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

You'll regret that statement when Harden gets at least 2 rings in Brooklyn.
        Yah but giant asterisked rings

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I think I've come to the conclusion that I just want to play the nets or bucks round 1. Were the unlikely tonbeat Boston or sixers in a 7 game series. Wont be high enough to play Pacers or whoever's else might be there.
            fuck it we have an elite head coach and great defenders I want to see nick and our 3 great defenders take some games and maybe even steal the series from the heavy favorites.
            even better get In via the play in and have better draft odds
            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• My ideal outcome this season is to make the playoffs with the best draft position possible, so 7/8th is ideal. Maintain a culture where winning matters, have a punchers chance in the playoffs, and still get a late lottery or just out of it by landing 16th overall, assuming some non-playoff teams in the west end up ahead of us in the league standings.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                I think I've come to the conclusion that I just want to play the nets or bucks round 1. Were the unlikely tonbeat Boston or sixers in a 7 game series. Wont be high enough to play Pacers or whoever's else might be there.
                fuck it we have an elite head coach and great defenders I want to see nick and our 3 great defenders take some games and maybe even steal the series from the heavy favorites.
                I could be wrong, but if the Raptors were in 10th or 9th and won the play in.. they wouldn't get a lottery pick since at the end of the season, they would be moved to 8th in the East.. so probably get the 15th pick. I don't think they would gift them a lottery pick and a playoff birth.

Last year the Blazers beat the Grizzlies in the play in, and got the 8th seed but also the 16th pick (it got traded to Detroit), while Boston (via Memphis) got the 14th pick and were in the lottery.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                    I think I've come to the conclusion that I just want to play the nets or bucks round 1. Were the unlikely tonbeat Boston or sixers in a 7 game series. Wont be high enough to play Pacers or whoever's else might be there.
                    I don't think we're beating the Nets (just too much firepower and star-foul-call advantages). The NBA isn't letting Harden, Durant and Irving out too early, they want them in the Finals.....

I don't think we beat Boston, simply because it's one of those inexplicable situations where a team has the other's number. Too many late minute assassins on that team.

I actually think we have a shot against the Bucks but only if the Raptor logo remains in Giannis' head and we don't foul out. Still would be really difficult over a 7 game series.

We can beat Philly if we can control Embiid, period. But he's not the same player that he was the last few year; still to be proven in the post season but ....

Same with Miami, we can beat that Heat Culture if we can put a reasonable lid on Jimmy and let Bam try to beat us.

I don't know there's a matchup here where we have the best player in the series. Gonna have to win as a team, all firing. Centre remains a critical weak spot regardless.I just see any situation where we get past the second round.

Comment

• Pistons bought out Griffin...

Comment

Pistons bought out Griffin...
                        Which LA or Nets team is he signing with?
                        lebron loves free washed NBA players

Comment

Pistons bought out Griffin...
                          The NBA: don't like your current situation? Stop trying! You'll end up richer and in a new place!

I'll put my g_deane hat on for a minute and say these players sure complain a lot about their treatment, despite having all the power in this league
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                            He's not wrong lol. I don't think I ever used Utah in a video game.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Griffin ending up in Brooklyn will be great because he solves none of their problems (defence, mostly) but adds to the pressure on them and possibly complicates the locker room and pecking order further.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

The NBA: don't like your current situation? Stop trying! You'll end up richer and in a new place!

I'll put my g_deane hat on for a minute and say these players sure complain a lot about their treatment, despite having all the power in this league
                                The Griffin situation is probably one where both the team and player are happy to move on. Pretty sure they didn't want to pay him $39 million next season, so getting some sort of discount is better than nothing given that there was obviously no trade market.

Comment

Working...
                                X