Everything NBA 2020-21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golden wrote: View Post

A better coach already did "fix" almost all of Giannis' flaws, when the Bucks swapped out Jason Kidd for Bud. Voila.... 2 regular season MVPs. Giannis is about as 'system optimized' as a player can possibly get in the NBA. No coach or system can give him a reliable jump shot & shot creation ability in crunch time..... that requires skill+talent+work and it's all on him to improve that.
    Bud isn't THE better choice.

Comment

• He's the guy I kind of wanted as a vet big for next season. Give him a bit of a trial run this year?

Comment

• Not a bad pickup, Raptors are required to fill in a roster spot, so he is it.

Comment

• Is this for real or is it just another one of those "oh he's Canadian therefore he's probably going to the raptors" thing?
          your pal,
          ebrian

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Losing to Raptors is going to be their biggest "what if" i feel. that was their year
            Same for the Sixers. I don't think they'll ever get better than that year with Jimmy, Embiid, Simmons, Harris and Redick.

Comment

• ebrian wrote: View Post
              Is this for real or is it just another one of those "oh he's Canadian therefore he's probably going to the raptors" thing?
              closer to it being real
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• To early for an "Everything Khem Birch" thread"?

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
                  To early for an "Everything Khem Birch" thread"?
                  Too early for that but not to early to hear about Baynes talking about how he feels like he's "plan D".

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post

Too early for that but not to early to hear about Baynes talking about how he feels like he's "plan D".
                    Baynes is plan "T". T for Tank. Every time I see him on the floor I'm thinking someone is forcing Nurse to play him.
                    your pal,
                    ebrian

Comment

• I assume if we get Birch, it means Baynes likely won't be back next season.

Comment

• I hope he’s not... he’s been absolutely awful.

Birch would be a nice pick up, I’m still hoping we address that position better in the off-season. Birch would be great off the bench next year.

Comment

• At least Nurse is familiar with Birch and should know what he is capable of and what he CAN do. He has coached him after all. Maybe he can squeeze a little more out of him. Between Birch and Gillespie, there should be a few more rebounds getting collected. Just hate it when a team shoots the ball 8=12 more times than the Raptors just because somebody doesn't box out.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                            I assume if we get Birch, it means Baynes likely won't be back next season.
                            I assume even if Aron is the last basketball player in the world, Baynes likely won't be back next season.

Comment

• LaVine 39 points in the 1st half. Holy crap.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                                LaVine 39 points in the 1st half. Holy crap.
                                Psh, where's the 19 rebounds to go along with that?

(... yes, I'm not being serious when I say that.)

Comment

Working...
                                X