No announcement yet.

Everything NBA 2020-21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watching this Grizz-GSW game. Wow, Doris Burke has gone full on NBA/ESPN shill. She used to be so good but I guess you have to know who cuts the cheques.

Like, no one rates Curry more highly than me but this is absurd.

Comment

• I think Milwaukee is going to get Miami in the first round lol. Love it

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
        I think Milwaukee is going to get Miami in the first round lol. Love it
        Lets see how big of a difference Jrue Holiday can be. This is the reason they brought him in.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

Lets see how big of a difference Jrue Holiday can be. This is the reason they brought him in.
          at the very least addition by subtraction because Bledsoe was not great for them.

Comment

• CB4 announced to the HoF and nothing here yet? Kind of says a lot I think.

Think he did have a Hall-worthy career, but I get the arguments against. He was never an MVP level player. Depends what you want the Hall to be. 11 ASG, 2x Champ, Gold Medal + good enough to be a franchise guy on a playoff caliber team (if barely). I think that makes it.
            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Playoff teams are intentionally tanking. The Clippers tanked their game the other night. They don't want any part of the Lakers in the 1st round.

The Nuggets are currently tanking, if they win tonight then it's going to be Lakers/Nuggets 1st round. Don't think they want that lol.

The Mavs are currently tanking as well because if they lose tonight and the Blazers beat the Nuggets then the Mavs would slip all the way to the 6th spot and play the Nuggets in the 1st round.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                CB4 announced to the HoF and nothing here yet? Kind of says a lot I think.

Think he did have a Hall-worthy career, but I get the arguments against. He was never an MVP level player. Depends what you want the Hall to be. 11 ASG, 2x Champ, Gold Medal + good enough to be a franchise guy on a playoff caliber team (if barely). I think that makes it.
                I liked Bosh as a player but never felt any connection to him as a Raptor and then he left the team in the lurch. The whole trying to film a documentary of his free agency when he knew he was going to the Heat was not a good look.

He is NBA hall worthy but I suspect not many Raps fans care one way or the other.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                  Playoff teams are intentionally tanking. The Clippers tanked their game the other night. They don't want any part of the Lakers in the 1st round.

The Nuggets are currently tanking, if they win tonight then it's going to be Lakers/Nuggets 1st round. Don't think they want that lol.

The Mavs are currently tanking as well because if they lose tonight and the Blazers beat the Nuggets then the Mavs would slip all the way to the 6th spot and play the Nuggets in the 1st round.
                  I'm not 100% sure lakers are guaranteed to beat the warriors in the 7/8 play in. Curry could go supernova and Draymond can have a good defensive performance vs Lebron. Think they beat either of grizz or spurs handily but they might just end up in the 8 seed vs Jazz which would be a kick in the dick for Utah after having a great season
                  To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Kinda a weird version of march madness tank edition right now to determine these playoff matchups. If everything hold it may be nugs blazers in the 4/5 dallas slips back to 6 and rematches clippers
                    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• I think the Clips are the best team in the NBA but i've never seen an elite team like this completely tank their last 2 games just to avoid one team(Lakers).

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Lakers are the defending champions. They are the 7th seed, but I'd hate to be the team that plays them in the first round.

Clippers could have beat them in the first round. I'm not so sure the Suns can though.

Comment

• lol Nav Batia not only got a ring but now he's in HOF
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

I think the Clips are the best team in the NBA but i've never seen an elite team like this completely tank their last 2 games just to avoid one team(Lakers).

I'm cool with a Lakers - Clippers in the WCF.
                            This is what we're waiting for in last year's playoffs

Comment

I think the Clips are the best team in the NBA but i've never seen an elite team like this completely tank their last 2 games just to avoid one team(Lakers).

Im not surprised, they invested a lot on both Lenard and pg, and Lenard is potentially a free agent and can leave if the clips flame out in the playoffs. If they meet LA and lose in the second round again to Lakers, he might bounce. Doing this at least gives them a better shot at making it to the west finals at least.

Comment

• There's a lot of parity in the league this season. Here are the top 8 teams by +/-, if Murray hadn't blown his ACL would anyone be really surprised if any of these teams won?

Utah Jazz
                                LA Clippers
                                Milwaukee Bucks
                                Phoenix Suns
                                Philadelphia 76ers
                                Denver Nuggets
                                Brooklyn Nets
                                Los Angeles Lakers
                                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Working...
                                X