Everything NBA 2020-21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primer wrote: View Post

That trade sucks and is a dogshit return for Westbrook. It would be the same for Lowry, shit return.
    You have been all over the sport, I am sure you already check the Lakers Roster and outside of AD and Lebron, thats all they have to offer for Westbrook of Lowry, all SHIT from your perspective. LMAO.

So maybe we can offer Van Vleet to them to make the deal a fair value based on your point of view or does he require a Lebron or AD return? Lol

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

Actually, they can retain his Early Bird (they don't have his Full Bird) Rights whether they submit the QO or not. It's their right to match any offer that they lose by not making him an RFA.

If he becomes UFA, they likely can't keep him or trade him, he just signs somewhere else. So no matter their intentions with him, this is what they would do, extend the QO and make him an RFA.
      That’s what I was thinking as a possibility, being a RFA, 50% they keep him or 50% they include him in a package to add as a sweetener to a deal for a Westbrook or Lowry, especially him being a young guard with some potential.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post

You have been all over the sport, I am sure you already check the Lakers Roster and outside of AD and Lebron, thats all they have to offer for Westbrook of Lowry, all SHIT from your perspective. LMAO.

So maybe we can offer Van Vleet to them to make the deal a fair value based on your point of view or does he require a Lebron or AD return? Lol
        Lakers have nothing of value other than LeBron and Davis. So all of their offers are naturally shit. No one should trade with them they have nothing to offer.

Comment

Lakers have nothing of value other than LeBron and Davis. So all of their offers are naturally shit. No one should trade with them they have nothing to offer.
          Westbrook to the Wizards was for John Wall and a 2023 PROTECTED 2023 FRP from Houston. That was way SHITTIER in comparison what you call shit from the Lakers.

I am so dumbfounded of your high expectation return for Westbrook or Lowry.

Comment

Westbrook to the Wizards was for John Wall and a 2023 PROTECTED 2023 FRP from Houston. That was way SHITTIER in comparison what you call shit from the Lakers.

I am so dumbfounded of your high expectation return for Westbrook or Lowry.
            How is that worse? John Wall is good. What players are good in this deal? I'd much rather let Lowry walk and try to sign Ball or Holmes or Allen.

Comment

How is that worse? John Wall is good. What players are good in this deal? I'd much rather let Lowry walk and try to sign Ball or Holmes or Allen.
              Agree with this. Lakers don't have the package.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

John Wall is good half a decade ago. He is washed up. Schroeder/ Kuzma and THT package for Westbrook is a gift from the Lakers considering what Houston received for him from the Wizards.

I just asked the question if the Lakers may offer the same for Lowry. THT and Schroeder were involved in a rumor to acquire Kyle before the deadline but didnt hear Kuzma. If the rumors are true, then I guess they are moving on of Kuzma.

not necessarily I like the trade for the GROAT but that is way better than you preferred destination for him to go to Dallas to acquire Bargnani 2.0 (yet we all know just a few ago that someone got your knickers twisted by comparing Porzingis to Bargnani lol)

Comment

John Wall is good half a decade ago. He is washed up. Schroeder/ Kuzma and THT package for Westbrook is a gift from the Lakers considering what Houston received for him from the Wizards.

I just asked the question if the Lakers may offer the same for Lowry. THT and Schroeder were involved in a rumor to acquire Kyle before the deadline but didnt hear Kuzma. If the rumors are true, then I guess they are moving on of Kuzma.

not necessarily I like the trade for the GROAT but that is way better than you preferred destination for him to go to Dallas to acquire Bargnani 2.0 (yet we all know just a few ago that someone got your knickers twisted by comparing Porzingis to Bargnani lol)
                  Westbrook had one of the best seasons in NBA history. He's a walking triple double. Why the fuck would they trade Westbrook for a pile of mediocre players? Just keep him and they're way way way better off.

Comment

Westbrook had one of the best seasons in NBA history. He's a walking triple double. Why the fuck would they trade Westbrook for a pile of mediocre players? Just keep him and they're way way way better off.
                    I dont think the Wizards are building around Westbrook going forward

Comment

I dont think the Wizards are building around Westbrook going forward
                      Why not? Who do they build around?

If they don't want him they can get a much better return than that terrible Lakers package. Send him to the Pelicans for Ball and picks. Send him to Sacramento for picks. That's off the top of my head. There is still a market for a walking triple double, especially from every team that can't attract free agents.

Comment

Why not? Who do they build around?

If they don't want him they can get a much better return than that terrible Lakers package. Send him to the Pelicans for Ball and picks. Send him to Sacramento for picks. That's off the top of my head. There is still a market for a walking triple double, especially from every team that can't attract free agents.
                        Rui, Beal, Bryant, Dani
                        If the Wiz can get any short of younger semi talented guys for Westbrook i would jump all over it if i were them
                        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

Rui, Beal, Bryant, Dani
                          If the Wiz can get any short of younger semi talented guys for Westbrook i would jump all over it if i were them
                          Adding THT and Kuzma to that core with Beal as another possible trade piece down the road for a pick or two and another young piece. That is not bad of a team going forward.

The Lakers offer is a fair deal for Westbrook

Comment

• Hey Clippers, how does Kawli ass taste, looks like his decline his option..lol..I love it..take it right in ass..his gone..
                            "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                            My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
                              Hey Clippers, how does Kawli ass taste, looks like his decline his option..lol..I love it..take it right in ass..his gone..
                              Declining his option and testing the market are not the same thing.

While there were rumors out there awhile ago that Kawhi is not happy with the Clippers medical staff, there are not a lot of other logical places for him to land besides the Clippers, even taking sign-and-trade possibilities into account.

It's a strong possibility that declining his option in this case is about maximizing the value of his max contracts as the value of any new max contract for him increases over time. This would be similar to what Lebron has done over time.

Comment

• TheWaterboy wrote: View Post

Declining his option and testing the market are not the same thing.

While there were rumors out there awhile ago that Kawhi is not happy with the Clippers medical staff, there are not a lot of other logical places for him to land besides the Clippers, even taking sign-and-trade possibilities into account.

It's a strong possibility that declining his option in this case is about maximizing the value of his max contracts as the value of any new max contract for him increases over time. This would be similar to what Lebron has done over time.
                                Yes it's 100% this. It's why he signed such a short contract in the first place. Get an even bigger one a year from now as the cap goes up.

Comment

Working...
                                X