• Show
Clear All

• TrueTorontoFan
    replied
    Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

fuck...
    i dunno...
    both are great fits....

If the Heat want to keep Dragic they will try a s&t with us for something of value. A low draft pick and some role players off their bench. We can say no if Reilly offers up garbage and then they will have to renounce Dragic.

So its Jimmy at SG/SF.. .Kyle at point.. Bam to play the pnr game and rebound and robinson to make 3s... Good enough to be in the second round of the playoffs.Not good enough to beat a healthy Nets. If Kyle wants to win this isn't the right stop.

Philly would give us something more than Miami as they need us to make the deal Lowry can't do on his own. How much is anyones guess. From Ben Simmons to maybe Danny Green and Fumza Korkmaz.... Ya never know. Embiid Harris Lowry is a more conventional Big 3. Throw in 3 point machine Seth Curry and Philly has a chance to beat either Bucks or Nets .If he wants to win.. this is his chance.
    Yeah it would be like precious and a pick... unless we can grab Herro which is possible

Leave a comment:

• Demographic Shift
    replied
    Kagemusha wrote: View Post

It's Miami then.
    fuck...
    i dunno...
    both are great fits....

If the Heat want to keep Dragic they will try a s&t with us for something of value. A low draft pick and some role players off their bench. We can say no if Reilly offers up garbage and then they will have to renounce Dragic.

So its Jimmy at SG/SF.. .Kyle at point.. Bam to play the pnr game and rebound and robinson to make 3s... Good enough to be in the second round of the playoffs.Not good enough to beat a healthy Nets. If Kyle wants to win this isn't the right stop.

Philly would give us something more than Miami as they need us to make the deal Lowry can't do on his own. How much is anyones guess. From Ben Simmons to maybe Danny Green and Fumza Korkmaz.... Ya never know. Embiid Harris Lowry is a more conventional Big 3. Throw in 3 point machine Seth Curry and Philly has a chance to beat either Bucks or Nets .If he wants to win.. this is his chance.

Leave a comment:

• The Claw Reborn
    replied

It does.
    Leaving ....
    Philly to play at home or
    Miami to play Butch and Sundance with good friend Jimmy Butler.

I just don't see Kyle wanting to be in New Orleans unless he gets a seriously big bag. .
    I am unprepared to see the GROAT leave, honestly could be emotional

Leave a comment:

• Kagemusha
    replied

It does.
    Leaving ....

I just don't see Kyle wanting to be in New Orleans unless he gets a seriously big bag. .
    It's Miami then.

Leave a comment:

• Demographic Shift
    replied
    The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
    This eliminates one of Lowry’s potential destination
    It does.
    Leaving ....

Leave a comment:

• The Claw Reborn
    replied
    This eliminates one of Lowry’s potential destination

Leave a comment:

• The Claw Reborn
    replied
    The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post

I dont think the Wizards are building around Westbrook going forward
    The Lakers and Wizards are discussing a trade that would send Kyle Kuzma, Montrezl Harrell, Kentavious Caldwell-Pope for Westbrook, sources tell @TheAthletic @Stadium. The Lakers' No. 22 pick in the Draft could be in play, too.
    yup Wiz not building around Westbrook by taking “shit” from LA according to a RR poster
    Last edited by The Claw Reborn; Thu Jul 29, 2021, 05:28 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied
    Things are happening. Is Kuzma going to the kings for Buddy or in a package for Russ? I guess the Lakers will do whatever they want as people abide

Leave a comment:

• nba_4_life
    replied
    Garbo wrote: View Post

As fun as that would be, it would also be a little heartbreaking... Watching the Kyle/Demar pair lose to LeBron's Lakers in the playoffs before riding off into the sunset together just feels a bit too much like a tragedy to me.

Jokes aside (well, kind of a joke, but I could easily see that hypothetical coming to fruition), I would love to see the two paired up again to end their careers. Their friendship is bigger than basketball, and it's a great storyline. Love those guys.
    That sounds like a movie plot... two rivals having to team up to take down a bigger rival and finally wining... lol

Leave a comment:

• Garbo
    replied
    saints91 wrote: View Post
    I can actually see DeMar and Kyle teaming up again. If the Pelicans want to sign DeMar and Kyle they probably make it work.
    As fun as that would be, it would also be a little heartbreaking... Watching the Kyle/Demar pair lose to LeBron's Lakers in the playoffs before riding off into the sunset together just feels a bit too much like a tragedy to me.

Jokes aside (well, kind of a joke, but I could easily see that hypothetical coming to fruition), I would love to see the two paired up again to end their careers. Their friendship is bigger than basketball, and it's a great storyline. Love those guys.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post

Good thing they traded for JV. Yikes
    Wtf I've been so busy lately I didn't even know he got traded until you said that

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied

Good thing they traded for JV. Yikes

Leave a comment:

• c-troop
    replied
    saints91 wrote: View Post
    I can actually see DeMar and Kyle teaming up again. If the Pelicans want to sign DeMar and Kyle they probably make it work.
    They would instantly become Canada's second favorite team in the NBA.

Leave a comment:

• saints91
    replied

Leave a comment:

• A.I
    replied
    bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

I just dont see how Demar get the ball in his hands in spots where he is most effective when Lebron intiates alot of the offense, AD needs his post ups and Kyle/Lebron running the PNR with AD. Demar would be demoted to an off ball catch and shoot guy. But instead of being in the corner he would be catching for mid rangers from the nail?
    I just dont think his style could mesh with the other 3 or he would be vastly under used
    Maybe Demar can prove of us wrong, but his style of play and struggle shooting the 3 forces him to have the ball in his hands, tough to do that playing with Lebron, Lowry and AD.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X