X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays!

Merry Xmas yall!!

Giving out some holiday presents.

For GOLDBLUM a dvd collection of Mr.Goldblums greatest hits and a stocking stuffer of gifs.
    For MixxAOR A new saxaphone
    For DanH an abacus
    The Great One gets a jersey that is raptors on the front bulls on the back with Embiid stitched into the name plate.

Feel free to give away some more gifts. Hope everyone has a good holidays no matter how weird the circumstances may be.

To be the champs you got to beat the champs

That's awesome bertarapsfan Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays RR!
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Merry Christmas to everyone, 2020 has been a strange one for us all. Wishing everyone a great 2021!

For bertarapsfan a 10 piece chicken mcnuggets and a Jokic jersey.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

Merry merry merry Christmas. May 2021 be just a little kinder to us all.
        To Masai, a blockbuster upgrade that no one thought possible.

Comment

Merry Christmas to all, what a year!

Comment

Just got off a zoom call with all the relatives. Nice to see everyone in almost reality. Happy holidays all and best wishes for the new year to all fam at RR.

Comment

There are so many of you to celebrate in this RR community...

So I give each of you one bite of turkey.

And I'll gift the site a new server that can support my grandiose game-thread visions.
              (A bit of a 'for me' gift.)

Also, here's a special Christmas wish to @KeonClark.
              Where you at, pal? Hope all's well.

And lastly, continued good health and recovery to you Rocwell, if yer listening.

Health and happiness to one and all. And an improved outlook in 2021.

Comment

Happy holidays to all.
                Here's wishing for a safe and normal 2021 and beyond.

Comment

Great Day so far! A gift of Christmas snow and the turkey's in the oven. Adult beverages are flowing....

Comment

Really hope everyone had a time to unwind a bit and enjoy the day yesterday. Got a white Christmas over here, and that was cool. Looking forward to ending this abomination of a year though. I think most are.

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you all had a chill, cozy Christmas.

I didn’t t have the time to watch any ball yesterday but I’m ready for tonight

Comment

Christmas was fantastic, all things considered. We lost power int he whole area for a few hours right at dinner but that made everything taste all the better at 9:00 .... there's a lesson in there somewhere.

Comment

Merry Christmas to all the crazy Raptors fanatics !!!

Comment

It's been great riding with the RR crew and members through a crazy F'ed up year. I have high hopes for this season and am looking forward to a banner year for the Canadian Olympic bball teams. And then an October return to normalcy. Keep going strong my Republic friends. The best to all of you.

Puffer.

Comment

Working...
                            X