Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game #2 - Raptors @ Spurs - December 26, 2020 8:30PM EST

Probable Starters:
    Raptors: Kyle Lowry, Fred VanVleet, OG Anunoby, Pascal Siakam, Aron Baynes.
    Spurs: Dejounte Murray, DeMar DeRozan, Lonnie Walker IV, Keldon Johnson, LaMarcus Aldridge

Quick Notes:
    - Raptors are coming off a home opener loss to the Pelicans.
    - This is a home opener for the Spurs, they are coming off a road win against the Grizzlies.
    - This will be the 5th time the Raptors face off against the Spurs since the Jakob Poeltl trade. The teams are 2-2 since the trade was made.

Let's go Raptors!

Please no Kyle/DeMar love fest at centre court and I'm good
    Don't want to start 0-2, let's get some!

Comment

I know it's become an old stat since it was mentioned after game one but still crazy that we have not been under 500 since 2014. What a crazy run.

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
        I know it's become an old stat since it was mentioned after game one but still crazy that we have not been under 500 since 2014. What a crazy run.
        Yet still way below .500 all time. Remember how bad we were forever? Seems like forever ago because it kinda was.
        Franchise is 955 - 1038, gonna take another ~decade to hit .500

Comment

Must win game.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

Pascal going to have a huge game. Spurs dont have anyone who can guard him and he wants to show off for the homie jakob. Last year i believe it was the game when everyone found out about the kobe news right before tip off pascal had a 20+ point quarter vs these guys
            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
              Pascal going to have a huge game. Spurs dont have anyone who can guard him and he wants to show off for the homie jakob. Last year i believe it was the game when everyone found out about the kobe news right before tip off pascal had a 20+ point quarter vs these guys
              Endurance will be something to watch. Pascal was great in the first half. But a remember watching a sequence where he played amazing jitterbug defence on Ingram for 10-15 seconds and then brought the ball up and tried to go through his series of drive/post moves. He can't keep that up all game. He's got to pace himself. I know it was a novelty that he could play point forward but maybe somebody else has to bring the ball up more.

Comment

Game Day!

​​​​​
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

People are too hungover to post I guess. Go Raps
                  OG is our king

Comment

The Great One wrote: View Post
                    Must win game.
                    Ha Ha Ha! A little early in the season for "must-win" games. Unless you mean "must win" to shut down all the cries for immediately trading Pascal and Lowry + Norm and two first round picks for a "real" max player.

Personally, I won't be too concerned if they lose the next 2 or 3 games while they integrate 3 new players into the rotation and give the new guys and the vets from the previous few seasons a bit of time to learn each others tendencies, preferences and needs in real game situations. How good is Baynes going to be when he finally learns enough to feel comfortable with the Raptor's defensive and offensive plays, schemes, and sets.

Comment

I wonder how long we are going have to wait to see malachi?
                      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                        i wonder how long we are going have to wait to see malachi?
                        hopefully tonight i think by late january he starts becoming a regular thing

Comment

We had the second best record last year so we would get home court advantage. This year every game is an away game. I don’t see any reason to work your ass off to play away in the playoffs. But we know this team has no slackers and no quit.

Comment

Keep up the defense and we're good
                            OG is our king

Comment

good start

Comment

Working...
                              X