Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #3 Toronto Bay Raptors @ Philadelphia 76ers. 7:00 PM Tampa Bay, Florida. 6:00 PM Pensacola, Florida. SN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Knicks are now 2-1. Raptors now 0-3. Can the Raptors actually beat the Knicks next game? other than Jalen Green, who are the best prospects in next year's draft? this team is not going anywhere with Bubble P. Lowry played unbelievable but he can't do it alone. #TankSZN
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
      the only reason I believed in Siakam is because I believe in Masai. But it's obvious Masai miscalculated badly on this.
      And Fred & OG. They took full advantage of our inability to sign or retain talent. I'm like 70-30 convinced that Masai is outta here. He needs a big platform for his humanitarian work, and you can't have that in Toronto unless you win big.

Comment

• The young scrappy guys have money in the bank now and suddenly feel less scrappy and mentaly tough. Ugh
        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• So your 0-3 and your shaking hands,smiling,laughing with other team,wtf....hey at least siakim is not happy his pissed and he left, good on him..he didn't play great,team played like trashed..
          "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
          My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Put yourself in pascal shoes for a sec he had kawhi, ibaka, gasol leave him to play with stars. He views himself as a star. He is probably being laughed at by his peers.

he is in his feelings right now. he won a championship and still gets no respect. not by fans by media or players.

0-3 the talk is only going to get louder if he can’t handle the mental like demar it is time to trade him.

Comment

• Fred van 3 for 12. Fred sucks

Comment

• Watching Siakam is like watching the worst version of Bargnani, Gay and DeRozan combined. I rarely complain about a player but this guy is atrocious not just his play but his body language.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

The shot they showed on the philly feed was a fuzzy area between his finger and the ball. Not enough to overturn it from what I saw. Unless they have a better shot in seqcacus
                  It was definitely still on his finger at 0.0 on the SN feed... really a matter of if the clock started when it should based on what I could see.

Moot now.

son of a

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
                    Put yourself in pascal shoes for a sec he had kawhi, ibaka, gasol leave him to play with stars. He views himself as a star. He is probably being laughed at by his peers.

he is in his feelings right now. he won a championship and still gets no respect. not by fans by media or players.

0-3 the talk is only going to get louder if he can’t handle the mental like demar it is time to trade him.

fuck him and his feelings man
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
                      Fred van 3 for 12. Fred sucks

Yup..his contract can be moved after march 2 2021, trade deadline end of march, don't be surprised if his moved..

So we still have first rd pick,correct..anyone superstar level this year,just saying.
                      "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                      My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• 3 straight games where Siakam went scoreless in the 4th.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

Yup. If he was traded here, his FT would be immediately cut in 1/3
                          I'm like the first guy to blame the refs and the NBA conspiracy theory, but the reality is that, other than Lowry, we don't have anybody offensively skilled enough to put pressure on the rim with enough craft to draw fouls consistently. Siakam and OG are clumsy with the dribble. Fred is too small and slow. Baynes is an old school banger with an emerging 3-pt shot.

Comment

• Van Vleet now that he is the big money guy and future Point Guard should take half of the blame...scoring 8 points and blatantly cannot run an offense when Lowry is resting would concern anyone around this team.

Lowry played 38+ minutes tonight, Nick Nurse again and again run him into the ground.

Comment

• Nurse also needs to stop pretending that FVV is a PG. It's clear now that he's a SG. Malachi should be backing up Lowry. Forget about Powell.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                                Watching Siakam is like watching the worst version of Bargnani, Gay and DeRozan combined. I rarely complain about a player but this guy is atrocious not just his play but his body language.

jokes

Comment

Working...
                                X