Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #3 Toronto Bay Raptors @ Philadelphia 76ers. 7:00 PM Tampa Bay, Florida. 6:00 PM Pensacola, Florida. SN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Great One wrote: View Post
    3 straight games where Siakam went scoreless in the 4th.
    Wow..really,didn't know that,interesting.
    This is gonna b a long season, I hope wrong..nothing going wrong, I'm tired of this s#$#, I'm out..Later.
    "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
    My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
      I'm not trying 2 be sexist..but these women refs suck, has it been every game we had a women official, wtf...sorry ladies, but you've been trash officiating this year..
      That line of reasoning is shit. Refs can be shitty regardless of whatever demographics they fill. Whenever the crap referee is a man, it doesn't suddenly become an existential crisis on the ability of men to referee a game. Sort yourself out.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
        Nick Nurse is beginning to build a reputation around the referees circle that he is just a whiner..

he has to calm down I said...he does not have an elite player around anymore, reality check
        So he just has to ignore FT 33-14 over and over. F8ck Embiid alone had 16, 2 more than the entire Raptors team. If it was just aggressiveness fine, but game after game and it,s not just the superstars on the other team getting the benefit, Simmons had 8

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

I'm like the first guy to blame the refs and the NBA conspiracy theory, but the reality is that, other than Lowry, we don't have anybody offensively skilled enough to put pressure on the rim with enough craft to draw fouls consistently. Siakam and OG are clumsy with the dribble. Fred is too small and slow. Baynes is an old school banger with an emerging 3-pt shot.
          Siakam just shoots jump shots. How is he going to get a call shooting a jump shot? whenever he drives to the hoop he's ALWAYS off balance. I'm not surprised that he's not getting any call. That Rico Hines training sure is paying off.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

I'm like the first guy to blame the refs and the NBA conspiracy theory, but the reality is that, other than Lowry, we don't have anybody offensively skilled enough to put pressure on the rim with enough craft to draw fouls consistently. Siakam and OG are clumsy with the dribble. Fred is too small and slow. Baynes is an old school banger with an emerging 3-pt shot.
            They have one guy but he is apparently now behind Stanley Johnson in the rotation.

Also, when you have so little player and ball movement the defense just sits down and there are no lanes. This vaunted unpredictable offense is the most predictable thing in the league.

Comment

• Sixers player of the game. Also the Spurs player of the game last week.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

So he just has to ignore FT 33-14 over and over. F8ck Embiid alone had 16, 2 more than the entire Raptors team. If it was just aggressiveness fine, but game after game and it,s not just the superstars on the other team getting the benefit, Simmons had 8
                Of course, historical refs always are biased against the Raptors but you have to admit that Nick Nurse is building a negative reputation within the officiating circle.

Comment

• Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                    Embiid is a new guy without Gasol embarrassing him every time he plays against the Raptors
                    Impressive stat line but only 13 points outside of FT.....14 rebounds though against our marshmallow guys

Comment

• So can we stop now with the bubble excuse about how Siakam didn't touch a basketball for 4 months? what's the new excuse? the guy is a certified scrub.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

fuck him and his feelings man
                        Lol I can’t argue he gets paid big money the suck it up. I don’t mind trading for harden if we build a bigger team around him

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

Impressive stat line but only 13 points outside of FT.....14 rebounds though against our marshmallow guys
                          I’m with the camp not convinced that Embiid has what it takes to win it all in the playoffs. Mentally weak also.

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
                            So your 0-3 and your shaking hands,smiling,laughing with other team,wtf....hey at least siakim is not happy his pissed and he left, good on him..he didn't play great,team played like trashed..
                            I hate that about the NBA. Be more like the NHL in this case and only shake hands after an entire series in the playoffs alone.
                            All buddy buddy with the enemy sucks

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                              Watching Siakam is like watching the worst version of Bargnani, Gay and DeRozan combined. I rarely complain about a player but this guy is atrocious not just his play but his body language.
                              haha read this whole game thread

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post

Lol I can’t argue he gets paid big money the suck it up. I don’t mind trading for harden if we build a bigger team around him
                                come on man..Harden? Rockets are gonna trade Harden for Siakam? They would have to be idiots.
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X