Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #3 Toronto Bay Raptors @ Philadelphia 76ers. 7:00 PM Tampa Bay, Florida. 6:00 PM Pensacola, Florida. SN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next 7 are: Knicks, Pelicans, Celtics, Suns, Kings, Warriors, Blazers.
    Goal should be to go 5-2 and be .500 after 10 games.
    Knicks and Warriors should be penciled as win. Take 2/3 from suns,kings and pels. Then split blazers celtics.
    Still a tough road back to .500 but if we can be there after 10 we will be alright
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

No the obvious person to trade first is Lowry. He will leave in offseason. Trade him now and rev up the tank. Salvaging this "championship" team is not gonna happen and we're going to repeat 2004 Pistons mistake. Gotta know when to pull the plug
      The most obvious one is Powell. They gotta move him whether they're winning or losing. Second is Bargnani because he still has a lot of value. He's still fairly young and people still remember his G1 performance against the Warriors in the Finals and his Linsanity moment the 1st half of the season last year.

Bargnani to the Warriors for Wiggins + 2021 1st round pick.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

The most obvious one is Powell. They gotta move him whether they're winning or losing. Second is Bargnani because he still has a lot of value. He's still fairly young and people still remember his G1 performance against the Warriors in the Finals and his Linsanity moment the 1st half of the season last year.

Bargnani to the Warriors for Wiggins + 2021 1st round pick.
        No thanks. Trade makes us a bottom dweller for as long as Wiggins is on the team and GS a playoff team immediately so the pick isnt even good.

Powell needed to be traded two months ago.
        Last edited by DogeLover1234; Wed Dec 30, 2020, 03:09 PM.

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post

No thanks. Trade makes us a bottom dweller for as long as Wiggins is on the team and GS a playoff team immediately so the pick isnt even good.
          Exactly. You trade for a shit contract in Wiggins, improve Warriors and don't get good pick back. GS is not gonna tank with Curry + Siakam + Wiseman + Green
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post

Powell needed to be traded two months ago.
            You think they're gonna be a playoff team if they add Bargnani? they're horrible. They should be 1-3 instead of 2-2. They lucked out a win against Chicago the other night. Their other win was against the worst team in the league(Pistons).
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

Lowry to Spurs for Murray + Rudy Gay and first round pick.
              And then just send Gay home to sit.
              Murray 6-4 180, decent player but another who's too skinny?

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

Hope about going the other way?

Fred + Powell for DeRozan at the trade deadline?

Comment

I don't think we're getting a stud back for Lowry.

Comment

• Another good trade destination for Bargnani is Atlanta. Bargnani to ATL for Reddish(he's gonna be a stud) + 1st round pick + expiring contract.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Hope about going the other way?

Fred + Powell for DeRozan at the trade deadline?
                      So we'd see what Flynn has and Lowry might be happy, then we'd end up over paying him in FA and be back to (and still) making the post season and bowing out in the 1st/2nd round. I actually don't think the franchise has ANY good viable options if the goal is Finals vs playoffs

Comment

Another good trade destination for Bargnani is Atlanta. Bargnani to ATL for Reddish(he's gonna be a stud) + 1st round pick + expiring contract.
                        I don't think money works. Only expring they have is Tony Snell. And I think they would rather keep Reddish with Okongwu because it fits their timeline.

Comment

So we'd see what Flynn has and Lowry might be happy, then we'd end up over paying him in FA and be back to (and still) making the post season and bowing out in the 1st/2nd round. I actually don't think the franchise has ANY good viable options if the goal is Finals vs playoffs
                          There are no juggernauts and Lebron isn’t in the East anymore. We’d have as good a chance as any team. Lowry and DeRozan wouldn’t have to face their boogeyman until the Finals.

Comment

I don't think money works. Only expring they have is Tony Snell. And I think they would rather keep Reddish with Okongwu because it fits their timeline.
                            Okungwu is a C though. They could roll a lineup of Okungwu, Bargs, Hunter, Huerter, Young.

So Bargs + TD to ATL for Reddish + 1st + Snell + Capela.

If you remember what I said about how the Raptors should trade Bargs to Boston for Jaylen Brown 2 years ago. Bargs was the MIP that year and Brown wasn't doing much offensively. People jumped on me for suggesting that trade. Pretty sure most people would now trade Bargs for Brown lol.

Cam Reddish is gonna be better than Jaylen Brown.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• It's time to rebuild. If we are not competing for championship what are we doing making win now moves? Trade Lowry. Team will tank. And we get a lottery pick hopefully this year. Much better than a bunch of regular season wins.

Comment

Okungwu is a C though. They could roll a lineup of Okungwu, Bargs, Hunter, Huerter, Young.

So Bargs + TD to ATL for Reddish + 1st + Snell + Capela.

If you remember what I said about how the Raptors should trade Bargs to Boston for Jaylen Brown 2 years ago. Bargs was the MIP that year and Brown wasn't doing much offensively. People jumped on me for suggesting that trade. Pretty sure most people would now trade Bargs for Brown lol.

Cam Reddish is gonna be better than Jaylen Brown.
                                Why Hawks would do that though? They have a good timeline going right now where all of their key players will go into prime together. By the time Trae Young and Okungwu reach their prime Siakam will be 30 and declining. If Cam Reddish is as good as you say then it's better for them to control that asset for cheap

Comment

Working...
                                X