Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #4 New York Knicks @ Toronto Bay Raptors. 7:00 PM Tampa Bay, Florida. 7:30 PM Sportsnet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golden wrote: View Post

In other words.... less Baynes. He looks utterly bewildered out there.
    It's crazy when he doesn't rotate to stop the drive.
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• OK ... Finally.
      Next up Zion and the Pellicans.
      Time to start the roll.
      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
      - TGO

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
        Probably our best quarter in terms of process, just didnt hit any shots. Keep it up and we’ll win by 20
        Well played

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
          I am thinking nurse doesn’t understand how spacing works . Thomas on the floor creates spacing whether he shots or doesn’t.

the goal of any offence is to create open shots. The more ppl that require a double team ....

Some of the best GM take resources away from the coach because they don’t understand the bigger picture once the raptors as a organization understand we will be the lakers
          Unless the coach is doing what some of us thinks the team should be doing.
          Think about it, the Knicks has more wins than us !

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
            Interesting to see how the team took Pascals benching and how Pascal will react to it next game.
            What was the benching all about?

Comment

• I think flynn has the second best mid range game after lowry

Comment

• FVV:
                "We're not going to go out there and out-talent anybody this year, we've got to do the little things.”

Comment

• That was a pretty awful performance again last night. One of the hardest games on the schedule are the ones before and after Christmas and before and after New Years. So will take this game with a bit of salt (although starting the season down 0-4 would have been unacceptable). NY definitely didn't come ready to play but still made it a game into the 4th quarter. How many 3's did they miss?

Raptors played a lot of hot potato with the ball and luckily for them they got enough buckets. Alex Len was the hero with his corner 3's.

OG was terrible. Norm did well but had some plays that were really dumb. The behind the back pass to nobody. Then not running back to play defense. Fred still can't run a team to save his life.

This team is so frustrating. But we won. I guess that's all that matters for now, but yeah this team needs a big kick in its ass or a trade. I think the latter but we'll see if anything transpires.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                    OK ... Finally.
                    Next up Zion and the Pellicans.
                    Time to start the roll.
                    Imagine Boucher taking a charge from Zion.....SPLAT!

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

Imagine Boucher taking a charge from Zion.....SPLAT!
                      If he (Zion) has the wind.
                      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                      - TGO

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                        That was a pretty awful performance again last night. One of the hardest games on the schedule are the ones before and after Christmas and before and after New Years. So will take this game with a bit of salt (although starting the season down 0-4 would have been unacceptable). NY definitely didn't come ready to play but still made it a game into the 4th quarter. How many 3's did they miss?

Raptors played a lot of hot potato with the ball and luckily for them they got enough buckets. Alex Len was the hero with his corner 3's.

OG was terrible. Norm did well but had some plays that were really dumb. The behind the back pass to nobody. Then not running back to play defense. Fred still can't run a team to save his life.

This team is so frustrating. But we won. I guess that's all that matters for now, but yeah this team needs a big kick in its ass or a trade. I think the latter but we'll see if anything transpires.
                        Where does the idea Fred cant run an offense come from? Like what mistakes does he make that Im missing? He has some limitations as an undersized guard but him and Lowry are the ones keeping the offense afloat. Fred was serving guys up if they could ever hit a shot. I get we are going to measure Fred against Lowry, but there is a reason Lowry gets 10 mill more a year - hes exceptional. These lineups offer limited secondary creation, poor spacing and meh player movement.

I cant really get upset cause save for Norm and Siakam you cant really expect much more from many of these guys. We are playing a lot of fringe rotation guys and getting about what youd expect. Hopefully OG can keep developing, and Pascal gets out of his funk - like it or not hes got to be the centerpiece. Wont be a pretty year but we should still should grind together a respectable record.

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

What was the benching all about?
                          I have to wonder if any of Pascal’s actions are flavoured by the fact that he is always mentioned in the Harden trade rumours and his gm has an itchy trigger finger. Just listened to the last Lowe Post all about Harden and they are still pretty high on the Raptors being a player

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post

I have to wonder if any of Pascal’s actions are flavoured by the fact that he is always mentioned in the Harden trade rumours and his gm has an itchy trigger finger. Just listened to the last Lowe Post all about Harden and they are still pretty high on the Raptors being a player
                            I think its more of he is struggling, struggled in the bubble and the public clowning him.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

I think its more of he is struggling, struggled in the bubble and the public clowning him.
                              The more i think about pascal situation i wonder if it has to do with expectations. Dude has always been the surprise underdog.
                              His brother played basketball, and wanted to play D1 and eventually NBA. He liked soccer never really dreamed about making the league. He makes it.
                              Guy just go to a mid major in New mexico probabaly doesnt think his chances of getting drafted are high. He gets drafted to a winning organization.
                              Come in maybe just get some minutes in the G league. Sullinger gets injured now hes starting opening day.
                              Kawhi comes to town its his team just has to run the floor are hustle. He becomes MIP and has huge finals performance.
                              Kawhi leaves whatever expectations low for the next year. He comes out ball out and makes the All star game as a starter.
                              Now here comes the expectations he hasn't really had, used to playing without pressure. Now its all pressure
                              Then the bubble comes around the success of the team is firmly on his shoulders he starts trying to do to much, force his game, play outside his strengths. That attitude carries over to this year.
                              How he handles the 1st half of this season may determine where the rest of his career is going to end up
                              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

The more i think about pascal situation i wonder if it has to do with expectations. Dude has always been the surprise underdog.
                                His brother played basketball, and wanted to play D1 and eventually NBA. He liked soccer never really dreamed about making the league. He makes it.
                                Guy just go to a mid major in New mexico probabaly doesnt think his chances of getting drafted are high. He gets drafted to a winning organization.
                                Come in maybe just get some minutes in the G league. Sullinger gets injured now hes starting opening day.
                                Kawhi comes to town its his team just has to run the floor are hustle. He becomes MIP and has huge finals performance.
                                Kawhi leaves whatever expectations low for the next year. He comes out ball out and makes the All star game as a starter.
                                Now here comes the expectations he hasn't really had, used to playing without pressure. Now its all pressure
                                Then the bubble comes around the success of the team is firmly on his shoulders he starts trying to do to much, force his game, play outside his strengths. That attitude carries over to this year.
                                How he handles the 1st half of this season may determine where the rest of his career is going to end up
                                If you can’t handle the expectations, then take less money. Simple as that. And it really helps the team put talent around you. That used to be the Spurs way. Fans and media would cut him a ton of slack if he did that.

Comment

Working...
                                X