Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #4 New York Knicks @ Toronto Bay Raptors. 7:00 PM Tampa Bay, Florida. 7:30 PM Sportsnet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golden
    replied
    The Great One wrote: View Post
    I can't wait to watch this guy tonight! it's the Knicks so I expect him to put up huge numbers.

Yeah, Pascal will get 30 tonight and so will Mike James...., uh, I mean Fred. That said, Knicks are coached by Thibs so even that isn’t a gimme.

Leave a comment:

• DogeLover1234
    replied
    G__Deane wrote: View Post

The problem is if this season plays out with a 3-6 finish in the East and a first or second round playoff exit (both reasonable possibilities), I really believe that Lowry is walking (with big ol crocodile tears and complete with "thanks for the memories, always be a Raptor, blah blah blah" tweet on the way out.

If the team looks middling, I really think Masai moves him at the deadline to a contender.
    Idk man Id be a bit surprised if Lowry walked. I wouldnt rule it out cause he looked around last time he was a free agent, but I just cant see it. Cant see him ring chasing and he will never have a better situation elsewhere.

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied
    Happy New Years to all. May the Raptors New Years resolution be “to win”

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    big boi wrote: View Post
    Yeah... if they manage to go 1-3 I still want them to trade Lowry and use this as a development / transition year to get a lottery pick, get value back for Kyle and give themselves time for Pascal to develop as the primary scorer. Also more minutes for Flynn and Nick would be forced to play and develop other guys.
    The problem is if this season plays out with a 3-6 finish in the East and a first or second round playoff exit (both reasonable possibilities), I really believe that Lowry is walking (with big ol crocodile tears and complete with "thanks for the memories, always be a Raptor, blah blah blah" tweet on the way out.

If the team looks middling, I really think Masai moves him at the deadline to a contender.

Leave a comment:

• Demographic Shift
    replied
    Raps get off the schneid tonight.
    It won't be a work of art.. but a win is a win is a win.

Lets see where they are at around January twenty something.

Leave a comment:

• slaw
    replied
    Knicks are much better this year. The roster has improved balance and depth. Thibs already has them organized and functional on both ends of the floor (doesn't say much for Fizdale). Barrett has been inconsistent shooting but he is vastly improved over last year and is really playing well off the ball and doing lots of little things. The PG spot is still an issue but they look more competent there than in past seasons. And Randle is playing in control and not hogging the ball.

Going to predict a Raps win cause I can't process them going to 0-4 but this offense is just catastrophically bad right now, so who knows....

Leave a comment:

• big boi
    replied
    Yeah... if they manage to go 1-3 I still want them to trade Lowry and use this as a development / transition year to get a lottery pick, get value back for Kyle and give themselves time for Pascal to develop as the primary scorer. Also more minutes for Flynn and Nick would be forced to play and develop other guys.

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    Let's go streaking!!!

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    I can't wait to watch this guy tonight! it's the Knicks so I expect him to put up huge numbers.

Leave a comment:

• iblastoff
    replied
    man i cant wait for the raptors to be an awesome .500 team like the knicks again.

Leave a comment:

• Game #4 New York Knicks @ Toronto Bay Raptors. 7:00 PM Tampa Bay, Florida. 7:30 PM Sportsnet

The 0-3 start of the 2020-2021 season for the Toronto Raptors have really caused people to have conflicting ideas on the personal (Siakam is a fraud, Fred is over priced, time to rebuild etc.). A win can stop these thoughts and what better way to do so than against the Knicks....

Starting Lineups
    New York:

Toronto Raptors:

Hopefully we are the team that will beat these scrubs by 50 points! Lets go Raptors!!!!

Working...
X