Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #4 New York Knicks @ Toronto Bay Raptors. 7:00 PM Tampa Bay, Florida. 7:30 PM Sportsnet

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    The Great One wrote: View Post

    Agreed. There's something going on behind the scenes. No way they'd bench Lowry for that lol.
    I dunno. Remember the "Culture reset". Lowry and Derozen did whatever they wanted hung out outside the rest of the players etc.
    That was specifically called out and addressed that it needed to change. Feel like this is trying to nip that type of behaviour in the butt, dont want FVV and Siakam the dudes who will be "leading" this team post lowry start building a bad culture.
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

    Comment


    • #47


      my god...how dull can you be....they literally legally can't do nothing about Davis situation
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

      Comment


      • #48
        I guess this is tension in the lockerroom that Alex Len was talking about
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

        Comment


        • #49
          MixxAOR wrote: View Post
          I guess this is tension in the lockerroom that Alex Len was talking about
          whats that?

          Comment


          • #50
            GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

            whats that?
            https://www.si.com/nba/raptors/news/...nsion-alex-len
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

            Comment


            • #51
              Clear charge
              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

              Comment


              • #52
                Baynes struggles as the roll man
                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

                Comment


                • #53
                  fUgly quarter

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Can't capitalize on this good defense we're playing
                    OG is our king

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      consmap wrote: View Post
                      Can't capitalize on this good defense we're playing
                      Is it good defense, or do the Knicks just suck?

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Ebonhawke wrote: View Post

                        Is it good defense, or do the Knicks just suck?
                        To be fair, Knicks blew out the Bucks.

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Can’t think of a team that needs James Harden more than the Raps.

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            golden wrote: View Post
                            Can’t think of a team that needs James Harden more than the Raps.
                            The rockets
                            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              The Great One wrote: View Post

                              Agreed. There's something going on behind the scenes. No way they'd bench Lowry for that lol.
                              I mean he also played miserably as we all know. Hasnt earned the star treatment yet. At some point you have to take responsibility as the best player and Id imagine he hasnt.

                              Loved the OG post ups this year. Leo whining but that kickouts the right move. Fun way to get OGs playmaking going while masking his handling limitations.

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post

                                I mean he also played miserably as we all know. Hasnt earned the star treatment yet. At some point you have to take responsibility as the best player and Id imagine he hasnt.

                                Loved the OG post ups this year. Leo whining but that kickouts the right move. Fun way to get OGs playmaking going while masking his handling limitations.
                                Completely disagreed with Leo on that. No point forcing up a shot even if you bigger. That was the correct basketball play to get an open shot.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X