No announcement yet.

Game #5 Toronto Bay Raptors @ New Orleans Pelicans . 7:30 PM ET

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They had all kinds of chances not sure what offense they were running though. 4 straight possessions where Lowry didn't touch the ball.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The only time they can't draw a foul call is when they're trying to
      #corrupt NBA refs

Comment

• Free Throws perfect..until last free throw..common..
        God really hates the raptors this season, maybe we get 1st rd pick out of it..but I can c us not getting that either.
        Last edited by Dr Hannibal Lecter; Sat Jan 2, 2021, 11:05 PM.
        "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
        My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
          this team isn't even mediocre
          I was told they weren't bad enough to be called middling....

Comment

• I won't rev up the tank yet but might as well get it ready
            OG is our king

Comment

• Celtics and Suns next. This tank looking strong
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Stan Van Grundy will give New Orleans 10 more wins this season and playoff fodder ticket lol but that is a good R.O.I for their ownership

Comment

• It's crazy but all these games were so winnable if Siakam gave us anything on offense down the stretch. The game is just too fast for him right now.

Comment

• We might not make the playoff this year, I know it is too early, but there are some major problems in this roster and coaching style.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                      It's crazy but all these games were so winnable if Siakam gave us anything on offense down the stretch. The game is just too fast for him right now.
                      Talking about him like hes Bruno lol
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• We can't keep blaming the refs all the time..we don't have a big like Ibaka anymore..our D is really killing us, Ibaka protected the rim a lot and guards could cover the 3s a lot easier and better..now u got Baynes..lol
                        As for Siakim, no idea what is going on..looks like a Deer in the Head Lights, also raps don't have home court, they were really good home court team, but they were good road team..so yeah, 1-4..yikes..
                        "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                        My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                          It's crazy but all these games were so winnable if Siakam gave us anything on offense down the stretch. The game is just too fast for him right now.
                          Important context is how winnable these losses have been.
                          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Listen, the Raptors benched Siakam the other night, so how did he respond? 10 points and fouled out early in the 4th. Am I surprised? no. Dude was a no show in the Boston series. 7 games, 7 atrocious games. The guy has no heart/no pride. And sounds like he's become a lockerroom cancer. I don't want that guy on my team.

I'm also convinced that his perfomance in the 1st half of last season was nothing more than a LINSANITY moment. They gotta get rid of him. They're not getting Harden for him. That's a pipe dream. But maybe a young talented player or a 1st round pick.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Norm finishes the game over Pascal, and he gets to shitty fouls coming in on the double team. That solidified the loss.

This team needs more talent, wether it be a high draft pick or a trade. The way the season is going right now it might be a high draft pick.

Comment

• 11 games to go before massive trade

Comment

Working...
                                X