Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• saints91
    replied
    It’s glaring that this team doesn’t have the talent. It’s not a streak of bad luck or a funk.

Leave a comment:

• Dr Hannibal Lecter
    replied
    The Great One wrote: View Post

They're not winning many games playing like this.
    You realize it's early..right, give it time, of course there not playing good, they definitely need a wake up call,something like trade would be nice..just 2 say 2 the veterans we got your back. We lost couple good Veteran Championship Centers..

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    Game 3: Siakam fouls out
    Game 4: Siakam suspended
    Game 5: Siakam fouls out

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    We'll look back and laugh at this when we have Top 5 pick next year.
    You can be such a good fan but you fall over like a house of cards when the going gets tough.

much love but yeesh

Leave a comment:

• The Claw Reborn
    replied
    MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    This is not a retaliatory response . But as I said to the Great T-Rex...just a RR talk

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post

Dude..I realize that u would love 2 get first rd pick,but nothing is guarantee, so I rather c this team turn around and play hard like we know they can..if anything I can c Masai trying 2 improve this team for the playoffs,relax..there struggling..honestly I don't want the raps 2 be horrible team,we've seen that a lot early days..
    They're not winning many games playing like this.

Leave a comment:

• Dr Hannibal Lecter
    replied
    Celtics and Suns next. That's 2 straight losses. Easy. I'm ready for the tank. And this team need to tank.
    Dude..I realize that u would love 2 get first rd pick,but nothing is guarantee, so I rather c this team turn around and play hard like we know they can..if anything I can c Masai trying 2 improve this team for the playoffs,relax..there struggling..honestly I don't want the raps 2 be horrible team,we've seen that a lot early days..

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied

And that’s with James Harden.

Leave a comment:

• The Claw Reborn
    replied
    Celtics and Suns next. That's 2 straight losses. Easy. I'm ready for the tank. And this team need to tank.
    This is just RR talk so it is very doubtful that Masai and Webster are the kind of executives that would just allow it

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied

Leave a comment:

• The Claw Reborn
    replied
    S.R. wrote: View Post

Important context is how winnable these losses have been.
    but a loss is still a loss on the win/loss column

Leave a comment:

• grindhouse
    replied
    11 games to go before massive trade

Leave a comment:

• saints91
    replied
    Norm finishes the game over Pascal, and he gets to shitty fouls coming in on the double team. That solidified the loss.

This team needs more talent, wether it be a high draft pick or a trade. The way the season is going right now it might be a high draft pick.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    Listen, the Raptors benched Siakam the other night, so how did he respond? 10 points and fouled out early in the 4th. Am I surprised? no. Dude was a no show in the Boston series. 7 games, 7 atrocious games. The guy has no heart/no pride. And sounds like he's become a lockerroom cancer. I don't want that guy on my team.

I'm also convinced that his perfomance in the 1st half of last season was nothing more than a LINSANITY moment. They gotta get rid of him. They're not getting Harden for him. That's a pipe dream. But maybe a young talented player or a 1st round pick.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X