• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game #7 Toronto Raptors vs Phoenix Suns - Jan 6 - 9:00pm ET

TORONTO RAPTORS STARTING LINE UP

PHOENIX SUNS STARTING LINE UP

NOTES
    • The Toronto Raptors begin a four-game Western Conference road trip by visiting the Phoenix Suns. The Raptors have won six consecutive meetings against the Suns dating back to Dec. 5, 2018. Toronto's three straight wins at Phoenix Suns Arena is the longest streak in franchise history. Phoenix won 14 straight games against Toronto from 2004-11, since then the Raptors have won 11-of-17 meetings.
    • Toronto enters Wednesday's game with an 0-3 record on the road this season, however, since the 2016- 17 season the Raptors lead the NBA with a .623 (101-61) road winning percentage. The longest losing streak the Raptors have encountered during this stretch was five games Jan. 18-25, 2017. Toronto has not lost more than three straight road games since then. The Raptors will also visit Sacramento, Golden State and Portland during this trip.
    • Fred VanVleet scored a season-high 35 points Jan. 4 vs. Boston by shooting 13-20 from the field, 6-9 from three-point range and 3-4 at the free throw line. VanVleet has scored 25 points in a career-high three consecutive games (Dec. 31-Jan. 4). The last Raptor to score 25 or more points in four straight games was Kawhi Leonard as part of a six-game streak Mar. 1-17, 2019. Through six games VanVleet has scored 25 or more four times. He had a career-best eight games with 25 or more points last season.
    • Fred VanVleet has made at least one three-pointer in 38 consecutive games (Dec. 20, 2019 - Jan. 4, 2021), tying C.J. Miles (Dec. 10, 2017 - Mar. 15, 2018). for the longest streak in franchise history. VanVleet currently leads the team with 23 three-pointers made. He became the eighth player in franchise history to record 400 three-pointers, joining Kyle Lowry (1,404), Morris Peterson (801), Terrence Ross (598), Andrea Bargnani (579), Vince Carter (554), Jose Calderon (456) and Doug Christie (431).
    • Kyle Lowry is the longest serving players on the Raptors roster (nine seasons) and the franchise's all-time leader in three-pointers made (1,404), assists (3,985) and steals (836). He is currently 139 points away from joining DeMar DeRozan (13,296) and Chris Bosh (10,275) as the only players in franchise history to reach 10,000 points. He also needs 15 assists to reach 4,000. According to the Elias Sports Bureau only three active players have recorded 10,000 points and 4,000 assists with their current team - James Hard- en (Houston), Stephen Curry (Golden State) and Damian Lillard (Portland).
    • MISCELLANEOUS: Aron Baynes played last season with Phoenix, averaging a career-best 11.5 points and 5.6 rebounds in 42 games for the Suns . Alex Len was drafted by Phoenix in 2013 and spent the first five years of career with the Suns . Len averaged 7.2 points and 6.5 rebounds in 335 games for Phoenix . Cameron Payne spent training camp with Toronto last season.

Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Let the winning streak begin! Lets go Raptors!!!

Comment

Must win game (again)

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
        Must win game (again)
        Yep. The Suns must win to keep the tank rolling. lol

Comment

OG is our king

Comment

I trust Lowry and FVV will inspire others for us to remain relevant at least against the sub .500 teams, we should get this.
            Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

That Chris Paul gif will always make me chuckle

Comment

RandomGuy wrote: View Post
                I trust Lowry and FVV will inspire others for us to remain relevant at least against the sub .500 teams, we should get this.
                PHX have a .714 winning percentage and have won 13 of their last 15 games going back to the bubble. Plus, they made a big upgrade at PG to CP3. In other words, Suns aren’t an easy out anymore.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post

PHX have a .714 winning percentage and have won 13 of their last 15 games going back to the bubble. Plus, they made a big upgrade at PG to CP3. In other words, Suns aren’t an easy out anymore.
                  Oh shit, it's PHX, I need to go to sleep, I thought it's Cleveland they're playing.

Comment

Oh shit, it's PHX, I need to go to sleep, I thought it's Cleveland they're playing.

Comment

cleveland isnt even a sub .500 team lol. they're like 4-2 or something.

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post

cleveland isnt even a sub .500 team lol. they're like 4-2 or something.
                        In theory I guess... This season's a mess...

Comment

First Celtics and now the Suns, we doing a tour of all the teams Baynes played for?

Comment

Fingers crossed but the match up for Pascal looks good in this one. Big game incoming?

Comment

LJ2 wrote: View Post
                              First Celtics and now the Suns, we doing a tour of all the teams Baynes played for?
                              Baynes Appreciation Night in every city

Comment

Working...
                              X