Everything Draft 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 007 wrote: View Post
    Jalen Suggs is the truth. I thought his block + halfcourt bounce pass for a dunk was the play of the night, then he hits a crazy buzzer beater for the win
    he hit a great turnaround the possession before that block/pass sequence too.

overall had a bit of a rough game offensively, airballed a three at one point and looked to force the issue a bit at times, but still made the biggest plays of the game at the end of regulation and OT. he did the same thing in their conference championship game against BYU, completely took over a tight game in the last 5 minutes. he's definitely got a presence. #1 pick.

Comment

• Yeah that game was awesome. Rooting hard for UCLA for the upset, and when Juzang missed his shot but got the layup in, I was thinking it was going into a second O/T, but then Suggs happened.

That kid loves the moment. Reminiscent of Kemba Walker in UConn from back in 2011.

I love players with big balls.. but Suggs can also deliver on defense.

Going to be awesome to see Baylor vs Gonzaga on Monday. Davion Mitchell looks really good too. Let's see how he does defending Suggs all game long.

Comment

• My new top 10:

Green
        Suggs
        Cade
        Mobley
        Keon
        Ziaire
        Barnes
        Jones
        Kuminga
        Moody

Who I want the Raptors to draft(16-20 range) - Sengun, Springer, Giddey, Christopher.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
          My new top 10:

Green
          Suggs
          Cade
          Mobley
          Keon
          Ziaire
          Barnes
          Jones
          Kuminga
          Moody

Who I want the Raptors to draft(16-20 range) - Sengun, Springer, Giddey, Christopher.
          thoughts on johnson?

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

thoughts on johnson?
            He's a little bit like Tobias Harris but not as good a shooter. He'll probably get drafted in 10-20 range.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

My new top 10:

Green
              Suggs
              Cade
              Mobley
              Keon
              Ziaire
              Barnes
              Jones
              Kuminga
              Moody

thanks Rex

It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

Comment

• Barnes is going to be another Stanely Johnson, it doesn't look like he has a feel for the game. Absolutely horrible in the half court, and can't shoot.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

thanks Rex
                  why keon?

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
                    Barnes is going to be another Stanely Johnson, it doesn't look like he has a feel for the game. Absolutely horrible in the half court, and can't shoot.
                    Have you seen Barnes facilitate?
                    Since when did Stanley Johnson learn that skill?

Comment

My new top 10:

Green
                      Suggs
                      Cade
                      Mobley
                      Keon
                      Ziaire
                      Barnes
                      Jones
                      Kuminga
                      Moody

You still got Suggs #2 on your list. He is getting shut down.

so far green and Mobley is on my list. I like Keon but I personally am not looking for a undersized 2 guard.

Comment

• Suggs is the talk of the town but davion Mitchell is the untold story. Have him going at 15 and we don’t need another guard

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
                          Barnes is going to be another Stanely Johnson, it doesn't look like he has a feel for the game. Absolutely horrible in the half court, and can't shoot.
                          Barnes has advanced passing skills, high BBIQ and is already an extremely capable defender, both on- and off-ball. Johnson had basically none of that, he was just an NBA-ready body who could score on college kids.

The downside comp for Barnes isn't Stanley Johnson; it's probably Shawn Marion.

Comment

• So, his floor is an excellent NBA player in Marion? I don't think so. I've seen his passing and facilitating, it's not elite, it honestly looks awkward and forced (no feel for the game or rhythm). He can't shoot. I'm just not impressed, I don't see it. I'm a hard pass on Barnes.

Save this post for the future, I think he's a bust... but you can throw this in my face if I'm wrong.

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
                              Suggs is the talk of the town but davion Mitchell is the untold story. Have him going at 15 and we don’t need another guard
                              Mitchell is awesome. Downside is he's already 22 and will be 23 by September. Plus he's about 6'1. I think he's going to be in that 15-20 range. If we make the playoffs, I don't think they'll take him since we already have Flynn.

But yeah whoever gets Mitchell is not going to regret it in my opinion.

The kid's defensive instincts are off the charts though.

Comment

• Baylor just took Gonzaga to the cleaners last night. Came out strong and never let up. That Butler kid was awesome. Mitchell was fantastic. Gonzaga looked rattled and then exhausted trying to come back. And Baylor just ripped their zone apart.

Pretty cool to see the upset. But yeah I can see Suggs getting really hungry after that loss. He'll show 'em up in the NBA. Definitely still a top 5 prospect. I would take him over Mobley.

Comment

Working...
                                X